Death of the JCI prisons

To be honest, once I started really putting my spiritual practice into overdrive, I stopped caring about what JCI (and similar) people were doing. If it doesn’t get in my way, what does it matter? I can’t “save” the world when I’m busy working on myself.

7 Likes

Who gives a flying fudge?
You join them or dont. Aside from a few areas of the world, they dont hold a gun to your head to make you join.
The OT is an epic or allegorical poem. Some history and prophecy. The NT shows it all for what it should be - truth and love.
I dont see the issue.

LHP literally feeds on the concepts of socially unacceptable behavior. Forcing people to love them, killing someone for not loving them back, there was even a thread about astral rape and it was allowed because as lhpers you can’t “allow morals” on posts like that.

6 Likes

Begs the question … the LHP destroys JCI. Then who, other religions, RHP?

Hmm yes true, but it’s not an organised community with as much power as the JCI tbh

1 Like

LHP doesn’t necessarily mean demons only

4 Likes

Look up VK J;s video on the power of Christianity. It made me question myself, but he is correct. It is not as possible as he brags. But then there is temporal vs eternal to consider.

1 Like

Does it really?

2 Likes

Dont take the premise out of context, it was hypothetical begging the question of who gets destroyed next. Assuming the LHP wants to dominate like a tyrant.

1 Like

Organized or not it’s still not different from JCI just a group of people individually trying to make themselves excuses for being different when they aren’t.

4 Likes

Bhuddism is the least likely to get destroyed, imho.

What I would call the True Satanist groups (That is, truly adversarial, against all ‘Godly’ virtue, but others here ironically follow and act with ‘Godly’ virtue even though they consider themselves Satanist so they will have a different opinion over what True Satanism is) are extremely destructive, even more so than the JCI dogmas, because they purposefully seek to destroy. There are Satanic groups and cults in my country that have done some truly unspeakable things in the past, with children and others.

3 Likes

I didn’t actually answer this question. To answer this I have to voice an unpopular opinion, that we are heading into another Ragnarok, 2/3 of the global population will die and all grids and centralised support but also control will disappear. No more grid means no TV, no MSM, no social media, and with current systems centralised many areas will have to reinvent local communities in stone age conditions.

Those people who survive and history will repeat. The religious will continue to propagate JCI as they know it. The religions will evolve into many splintered local beliefs, languages will change, and in a few hundred years the landscape will be unrecognisable. The central control will remain as it has before unless the awake can fix it now, and there’s almost no time left to try.

3 Likes

Pedophilia is active in many groups, as is rape, not just religions, of which, many if not all are guilty of.

1 Like

I agree that there are evil Satanists, I’ve encountered them myself I believe, but I don’t consider them Satanists, to me, a Satanist is one who follows the philosophy of Lavey, or follows a personal philosophy of self ascendance, without harming anyone, unless they feel they rightfully deserve it.

I’m looking into laveyan and spiritual Satanism to get a better idea

4 Likes

What I meant was not just rape however.

2 Likes

Not to dredge up old wounds, but remember “Rape of the Archangels” posted back in 2013-2014 here? That blew up the thread.

1 Like

This is the wrong question to ask because the JCI isn’t the problem and never has been. It’s the interpretations of the people who follow it that is really the problem.

You can easily take a look around the so-called Left Hand Path, and clearly see the exact same mindset that people like to blame only the JCI for, present everywhere. There are people who replace God with Lucifer or Satan and then get angry when others don’t follow suit. There are black magicians who want to force their beliefs on others by the sword, and make everyone else worship their chosen god. There are other supposed black magicians who get upset when someone bad mouths their demon du jour. And there are still others who go on and on and on about being a son of this demon, or that one, or Father Lucifer this, or Mother Lilith that, yet ignore the fact that it’s no different than the Christians referring to their god as the Father, or Christ calling himself the son of God.

Ultimately, the problem is people, not the religions, and until people get their heads out of their asses, groups will always make their personal beliefs into dogma, regardless of what those beliefs are, whether in God, Allah, Lucifer, or Satan.

8 Likes

I partly agree, because yes, there’s black magicians who act dogmatic, sometimes scarily

However, the JCI are extremely powerful and have caused much more damage than say, a couple dogmatic black magick communities

1 Like

Dude, this just means if LHP people were majority they would be the juat same with JCI, cut your bullshit.

3 Likes