Death magick and a break up spell-make them hate each other :)

1.So here it is,It is time to cast my first deathfull spell(curse)-feeling excited :slight_smile: ,so here it is,wich method,spirit would you suggest for such works,I need something potent-and fast,something that’s not going to fail me.
2.Make them hate each other-fight,love is gone hex-anny suggestion?! I’ve seen the vinegear spell but I am suspicceous this will work because it’s a new relationship,so once again I need something potent-I want results before New Year,I will dear to do anything…:slight_smile:
Suggestions?

[quote=“innana, post:1, topic:4393”]1.So here it is,It is time to cast my first deathfull spell(curse)-feeling excited :slight_smile: ,so here it is,wich method,spirit would you suggest for such works,I need something potent-and fast,something that’s not going to fail me.
2.Make them hate each other-fight,love is gone hex-anny suggestion?! I’ve seen the vinegear spell but I am suspicceous this will work because it’s a new relationship,so once again I need something potent-I want results before New Year,I will dear to do anything…:slight_smile:
Suggestions?[/quote]

Hmm……well fast results may not be your best option. I am reminded of a saying that a firearms instructor once said: Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. I’m going to make an assumption (which may be wrong and if so, please correct me) but I’m guessing you want quality over expediency in this case. Sure, once you do the curse it may proceed swiftly but that depends on a lot of factors that range from the type of relationship, people involved, surrounding circumstances, paradigm with which you wish to institute with this working (Voudon, Satanic or Luciferian practice, folk sorcery, Hoodoo, Hermetic, etc…) and a whole bunch of other factors.

Below is a ritual that I did to break up some people.  The link is pasted below:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/break-up-bottle/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/break-up-bottle/[/url]

Now granted, it took almost 8 months for the working to come to fruition but it was worth the wait and the individuals that I did the ritual on will NEVER be together ever again.  Is that a credit to me and my skill as a practitioner? Not at all.  I just followed the steps, accepted a lot of the ideas and suggestions that were given to me by other more experienced practitioners, and put all of myself into it and let the ritual do the rest.  Are there better or more effective measure for doing this type of working, I’m sure there is.  Was my working the best for the situation? Maybe yes, maybe no, but it worked in the manner that it was supposed to and had I had enough forethought to tweak it a bit then perhaps it would have worked more swiftly.  But check out the link I placed above and read some of the comments and suggestions that others recommended.  Good luck and may your ritual produce fruitful results!!