Death Energy II, etc

For the necromancers in the audience: do you believe that you see/sense the dead stuck here or ‘beyond the veil’? For me, it’s mostly the latter.

What’s dead energy like for you? In my experience, it’s ink black, it’s absolutely still, yet it disintegrates everything that comes into close contact with it. It has power to erase absolutely everything.

People often speak of ‘sticky’ dead energy. That’s decay/entropy, IMO. Almost equally deadly, more nasty somehow, but it isn’t fully dead yet. And never shall it be. Dying isn’t death.

Also, how many of you have utilized said energy in your spells? If so, what do you ‘house’ it in? Sigils, human bones, graveyard dirt?

4 Likes

Well, I bring the cemetery to me when I work with necromantic sorcery.

1 Like

My graveyard is in the form of an altar.

2 Likes

That’s interesting you say that… I sense dead energy as stark white nothingness, that draws everything in to it’s white nothingness. Usually they’re beyond the veil as well.

Entropic energy I like to store in graveyard dirt that has human teeth in it. I like having the small bits to work with instead of a big lump of bone to carry around. :smirk:

1 Like

Nice, choise. I perfectly respect that. who in their right mind has necromantic energies in the form of bones with them(unless they were small bones)at all times.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: sarcasm gets you nowhere.

1 Like

None of it was sarcasm and besides, what comment of mine are you referring to?

1 Like

That wasn’t sarcastic? Seriously :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, seriously. I get that a lot.

2 Likes

Phrasing… it’s all in your phrasing, lol.
Well, good to know you weren’t being an ass. :smirk:

1 Like

I never bother to be an ass about things even if my life depended on it.

2 Likes

It just comes naturally, why force it? :wink:
Haha, I’m teasing. That’s a chill way to live. :ok_hand:

1 Like

It kinda is. Besides, being an introvert amplifyis it even more so if you saw me face to face, I resemble more of a cool as ice type of a person. I never get the point of being ass bout things even though some people who are asshats do actually have good points to make.

2 Likes

This is really interesting. The description matches rather well my experience of the energy of cancers, and the description of it from my teachers that do healing work on cancer suffers. Black, sticky, and don’t let touch you or inadvertently breathe it in.

1 Like

I won´t go into too much details about vampirism because it´s meant for a different thread. But I have to say that absorbing energies if decay and diseases is actually guite empowering if you do it correctly. But whatever, I personally tend to agree with that.

1 Like

As in agreing to your post.

Death energy for my first experience with it was summoning papa legba that got me awake

1 Like

May I pm you abou this?

The person you are replying to hasn’t posted since January, so you may not get a response.

1 Like

Ok, thanks DK.

1 Like