Dear BALG what do you see?

Hello my fellow comrades. I would like to ask you, what do you see in photos I post below in a moment?
I believe I was possessed by Belial today when invoking for a female friend. First there was spirits present I didn’t even call and looked like nothing is going to happen. :sweat_smile:
She said my eyes was looking like I was in 25 % drunk before my eyes closed. Then I started to change. I got white hair and I got very muscular and my shoulders grow. Also my face started to change and I was in quite a deep trance looks like. What I got out of it was go to herb garden repeatedly talk with Samael. I believe Belial tried to use my body as a vessel for communication as I requested and possess me. She never saw me like that before.
She has some health issues. But tell me. What do your eyes see below?

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t see anything, but I sense a strong, commanding, powerful presence within you in this photo.

6 Likes

Okay, I think I’m just getting sucked into the zone by watching you trance out. I’m getting a strong sympathetic pull and I’m getting a sense of sitting and watching in silence. I feel certian that I’ve been in this room.

I think you were hitting that sigil pretty hard. You were causing a major amount of spiritual gravity and it looks like you were using the most basic methods. Good job.

2 Likes

I didnt see anything with shape in particular, only a radiance of a type of energy I’m not familiar with. It was around you stretching to almost all the room

2 Likes

Thank you so far for your comments! I say there is no right or wrong answer. I am just curious what you see or don’t see or sense in the photos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see a handsome man and thats all :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@Zapdubious I was never before in so deep trance as today. But I could have gone deeper.
I never had that strong sensations from my wrist into the sigil. Was very interesting experience to say the least. She really did say my appearance started to change but it was first time we did it together. She is almost like a mom to me. I am curious to hear other thoughts too.

3 Likes

Did you feel your appearance change?

Ive had instances where ive felt my jaw enlargen. Personally, i feel a darker room helps you get deeper.

1 Like

Hmm. I felt my jaw different and belly a lot different. I also didn’t speak loud but was whispering after my breath changed. At the same moment I noticed the lady, let’s call her Satu, she went silent and just observed the situation and tried to ask some questions from me. She said my shoulders got much bigger and I had white hair on my chest and my face changed. Also I had sensation of falling in the chair. Also the flame of the candle did all kinds of things. And it is quite strange in the photo.

Very interesting, i have heard of other people involved in ritual change in appearance like you mention. Ive never seen it, but it must not be uncommon.

2 Likes

I believe you are correct. I told my friend dang I missed all the fun part when I had eyes closed and the candle flame did all kind of weird stuff and I didn’t see it. :stuck_out_tongue:

It took a bit of trying but I saw a snake like dragon thing in the first photo.

1 Like

Once, when i got possessed working with Belial, against my will, but got the energy block out of the way to get an important working on the path of competition.y eye changed color, and jaw gotlre pointed.

2 days before, (yes my doggo is the best)
Immediately after

3 Likes

I see Baal or similar entity’s charging and balancing energy somewhere around your solar plexus. In frog like form. Look again and tell me if i need to reground and re-read.

1 Like

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. The white hair is most likely light from the window.

Like @IrisAthena said, I do sense a really strong presence.

2 Likes