Deamonic Tarot reading and Power glyph

If you have any December spots available, may I have one? This looks fascinating.

Damn I guess I’m too late eh

hjo and illustrious you’re in for december

you’re in for december

WOOHOO!! And Thank you, S.V.E.!! :slight_smile:

Oh shit, Thanks! :smiley:

Wow, S.V.E! These readings must have been intense to perform!

The reading you did for me really touched on some personal things. Belial’s words were both taunting and hopeful. What I found most intriguing was his mention of making a pact with him, especially since I’ve been considering doing exactly that for quite a while.

Thank you, S.V.E. Much gratitude to you and King Belial.

i received mine also.You rock S.V.E.
It was like you were in my mind or something.It was me and my situation, printed on a pdf file.
I’m impressed and you put a smile on my face.
Thank you very very much.

=0.o=
I don’t care how often it happens, it still freaks me out how damn accurate these things are.

Thank you so much S.V.E. <3

hmm… I need to start looking into tarot cards & how to use them… GYA! Too much research to do! brain explodes

Just received mine. You and Belial are awesome!! Those of you signed up for December are in a for a special treat!

Thank you very much for the divination you performed for me, it describes quite accuratley whats going on in my life right now, so im grateful to you and Belial for the info you have given and the heads up on whats to come. One more favour could you please explain once more how to consecrate the power glyph. Must i write belials name on the black candle. Should i anoint the candel wwith my blood and the oil. the candle should be left to burn its self out totaly? The glyph should be placed in front o the candle?. Thanks once more S.V.E

emailing the remainder results with their appropriate seals now…those that have not sent me their emails please do…

thanx

Hi, do you have any spot left in December !? i would be happy to have one for me !

All the above are valid questions…

There is a real reason why in the goetia some spirits can bestow dignities unto you…AND ALSO CONFIRMATION THEREOF!..

It has been my experience that these spirits(particularly from the goetia, )perform their duties and tasks as they see fit. this means that, if you ask or command an entity to bring you wealth or money, they will work towards that end, but may take anywhere from three days to ten years to accomplish it, at the reluctance and dismay of the evocator.

and so what does this have to do with the above question?

The seal i provided to those who wanted a reading were directly channeled from Belial. i have no doubts about this myself (if I did then I would have closed the rite and started again fresh another day). But this is just my word even though you have no real knowledge about who I am.

So for the moment lets say these seals do work. if you have been on BALG for some time you would know that EA has provided some really nice information on opening seals and sigils. apart from this, these images are nothing more than dead scribbles of meaningless vernacular until you know how to work them. so what we are aiming for are results…CONFIRMATION…that these seals in fact can pull punches in achieving what you desire…but how?

Consecration is nothing more than making that which was lifeless into a holy relic…literally. there are countless ways to consecrate any object. For our purposes lets use a simple method.

INTENTION - you will need to first have ready in your mind (and written out) your intention as to what you truly want to manifest. Not a want but a real need.

VISUALIZATION - as cliche as it may seem…work on your visual acuity. learn to daydream…become the participant, not the dreamer(not talking lucid dreaming, but active daydream day by day in your life…in my opinion,a very necessary tool for any magic black or white)

RITUAL - I love books and have all of EA’s ebooks(which i use as reference obviously) but in the end, its up to you to create your own rites. They will hold more weight and power than anything else.

UNPLUG - after your rite…you need to detach yourself from everything. you literally gave away your worries to the spirit,the talisman,the amulet…and even the glyph I sent you…once empowered.

Black candles,placing the seal below it or above it,what oleums to use,incense,planetary hours,etc…all these things serve to stimulate you towards the end goal. use your intuition(and belials attributes with a simple Google search)to make up a finely tailored rite. make it as complex or as simple as you want.

these readings were performed with demonolatry in mind, however you need not be a demonolator to make these symbols work. No blood letting is needed as i already gave my own in your name during the readings but if it makes you feel more empowered then by all means.

In all, confirmations on the requested tasks seem few and far these days but at the very least you can confirm them yourself, which is what magick is all about.

Did you get my private messages, if i understood right- you have now sent all the emails… But i haven’t received any. So if you are not getting my private messages my email for this business is: [email protected]

I mean the sunday is pretty soon… But i can surely do it on the next sunday, so no problem - just want to make sure that everything is working. (Actually sunday just started in this land)

all emails sent(including you Black Flame) check your emails now as of this writing.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:35, topic:4211”]Did you get my private messages, if i understood right- you have now sent all the emails… But i haven’t received any. So if you are not getting my private messages my email for this business is: [email protected]

I mean the sunday is pretty soon… But i can surely do it on the next sunday, so no problem - just want to make sure that everything is working. (Actually sunday just started in this land)[/quote]

my apologies black flame - just sent your email

And i just got it, thank you :slight_smile:

Hey S.V.E, i didnt receive my reading yet. I was just wondering if you forgot about me.

sent yesterday but have resent to you now(let me know what you think)