Dealing with the coronavirus

I don’t just mean keeping from being infected. I mean is anyone performing rites to control this thing?

Have you not looked at the forum lately? lol

There is indeed a magical working thread:

1 Like

You can’t control the infectious rate that it has, because these are organisms — they’re harder to work with in terms of minimising the spread of it or the symptomatic response. I find that this virus would be harder in manipulating or pertaining control through an otherworldly influence.

People around the world would definitely be praying to deities, saints, certain gods to help aid in this but uncensored intellect is also a tangible and statistical role in the comings of what earth deals with, we must look at what’s really going on.

Our worlds are orbiting around karmic impressions—energetic and emotional charges that are associated with the historical events we failed to relate to. These energies remain entangled by somatic tension and ignore-ance—physical oppression and obsessive brands of entertainment that anesthetize us or attempt to wrap our deepest, darkest fears in a pretty package. I am not speaking of a particular fear, but fear in-and-of itself. We may be afraid of intimacy, loneliness, success, or failure, maybe getting sick and dying, but all of them share this basic element of fear.