Dealing with Jinns

Hi. Funny question but please allow me to drop it in; Where I come from in the middle east there are some people who deal with Jinns (demons) to communicate and know things that are unknown to a normal person. For example, once they see you they can know your name, your mother’s name and what you had for breakfast or dinner the night before. They get information from the jinn that were with you in the house or wherever you have been. Is this thing of “Becoming A Living God” can help you to learn this? Please let me know. There is also a famous Magick book in Arabic called: Shams El Maarrif Al Kobra (i.e he Sun of Great Knowledge). I didnt understand much when I had a look at it. here is the link for it:

https://archive.org/details/McGillLibrary-131812-5180

2 Likes

Yes, some differences between Jinn and demons and some overlap.
Become a living god teatchings can help with that (if it’s the rout you want to take) and more you can learn to deal with jinn,daemons, angels, faey ,planetary intelligences gods. Predict future through divination, cast spells have out of body experience and most importantly take control of your life and destiny.

Welcome and be careful if the laws in your country are strict and against this then be careful with your practice.
A good place to start is knowing what your goals are. Pick one part in your life that you want to improve magick and learn to do spells for it.
Good luck

2 Likes

Also some simple advice to start at the right track.
We all have our pre conceived notions and cultural biases when learning something new. It is usually more helpful and beneficial for us to put them to one side when embarking on a new journey and learning new skills, lest they cloud our judgment and decision making abilities.

1 Like

Hi StarDavid, welcome!

Jinns are not demons. They are beings created of smokeless fire. Just like humans, there are good and bad Djinn.

Before you get to the stage of working directly with them, I’d suggest learning as much as possible about them. I don’t think there is too much info on BALG about them though.

1 Like