Dealing with a mind reader

I believe I posted my experience some time last year (in the main forum), but back then I was asking for advice on which spell I should use. But I tried several things like The freezer spell which didn’t work, sadly, because I can’t concentrate on linking him to my spell - since I knew he was watching. So no surprise that it failed.

But this time I decided to share my story again so I can get a different advice.

I have this neighbor who I believe is an empath, who’s always stalking me from his home. This guy is like 15-17, very poor, has siblings who don’t go to school because they can’t afford it, and I think he has flunked in school so he doesn’t go to school either. In other words he stays home all day with his siblings while his mother does some manual labor.

One day while walking down the street he spotted me. He began calling me names because I was short (I’m a girl btw), and even from my home I can still hear his insults he’s been yelling at me every day. At first I ignored him, but when he started reading my every move and what I was thinking I started to get worried. I don’t have a normal 9-5 job so I mostly stay home attending to my internet business, which is struggling for now. I write articles every day, and because he hears me typing he suspects what I could be doing, until he correctly guessed I have an internet business.

Sure, to most of you it’s no big deal, but the most annoying parts of my situation is three-fold. One, he keeps telling me he’ll emulate what I’m doing, in fact he guessed the sites I regularly visit so he can know more information to make money on the internet. In fact, he always emphasizes how he wants to do better than me, because he knows I want to avenge myself so for that not to happen he should earn more than I do and have a better lifestyle.

Two, he can guess what exactly I’m feeling even if I don’t say anything. In fact I haven’t said anything to him for weeks now because I know it’s completely futile to tell him to stop, but even though I remain silent he’s always aggressively guesses the books I read, the sites I visit and the income methods I use and if he thinks I’m upset because he’s guessed them right, he’ll keep repeating them until I get upset. Sadly, it’s something I can’t mask because, he can read everything, right? So what’s the use of me not saying anything if he knows that I’m quietly upset?

Three, he always insults my appearance. He must know that since he’s young, there’s still a lot of time in him to fulfill his dreams while I’m fast approaching my 30s. One is too young to fulfill his potential while I’m feeling that urgency to fulfill my dream life. Just the fact that he already knew too much worries me a lot because he’s taking advantage of me and my knowledge to his advantage. In fact he even said he knew it’s wrong but he’s not afraid to rape my thoughts anyway.

I can’t believe I’m living with some very incredible human beings who happened to be the biggest ass I’ve ever seen. Secretly I don’t want them to have a happy, good lifestyle just because he knew what I’m doing so he can get a taste of his own medicine, but he’s been stalking me for a long time now this shit is getting old. In fact, I tried doing several spells but none worked, because I can’t concentrate knowing that he’s watching my every move. Mostly I just ignore them, but I’m running out of ways to cope by just to get by living in this house. If only I had enough money I would have moved out already, but my business is still struggling so there’s no choice. So instead of asking which spell I should employ to send these assholes off what do you think I should do to cope with this horrible situation every day? And most of all, what do you think of this situation? Why does he keep doing this to me? Why?

[quote=“yuki, post:1, topic:5679”]I believe I posted my experience some time last year (in the main forum), but back then I was asking for advice on which spell I should use. But I tried several things like The freezer spell which didn’t work, sadly, because I can’t concentrate on linking him to my spell - since I knew he was watching. So no surprise that it failed.

But this time I decided to share my story again so I can get a different advice.

I have this neighbor who I believe is an empath, who’s always stalking me from his home. This guy is like 15-17, very poor, has siblings who don’t go to school because they can’t afford it, and I think he has flunked in school so he doesn’t go to school either. In other words he stays home all day with his siblings while his mother does some manual labor.

One day while walking down the street he spotted me. He began calling me names because I was short (I’m a girl btw), and even from my home I can still hear his insults he’s been yelling at me every day. At first I ignored him, but when he started reading my every move and what I was thinking I started to get worried. I don’t have a normal 9-5 job so I mostly stay home attending to my internet business, which is struggling for now. I write articles every day, and because he hears me typing he suspects what I could be doing, until he correctly guessed I have an internet business.

Sure, to most of you it’s no big deal, but the most annoying parts of my situation is three-fold. One, he keeps telling me he’ll emulate what I’m doing, in fact he guessed the sites I regularly visit so he can know more information to make money on the internet. In fact, he always emphasizes how he wants to do better than me, because he knows I want to avenge myself so for that not to happen he should earn more than I do and have a better lifestyle.

Two, he can guess what exactly I’m feeling even if I don’t say anything. In fact I haven’t said anything to him for weeks now because I know it’s completely futile to tell him to stop, but even though I remain silent he’s always aggressively guesses the books I read, the sites I visit and the income methods I use and if he thinks I’m upset because he’s guessed them right, he’ll keep repeating them until I get upset. Sadly, it’s something I can’t mask because, he can read everything, right? So what’s the use of me not saying anything if he knows that I’m quietly upset?

Three, he always insults my appearance. He must know that since he’s young, there’s still a lot of time in him to fulfill his dreams while I’m fast approaching my 30s. One is too young to fulfill his potential while I’m feeling that urgency to fulfill my dream life. Just the fact that he already knew too much worries me a lot because he’s taking advantage of me and my knowledge to his advantage. In fact he even said he knew it’s wrong but he’s not afraid to rape my thoughts anyway.

I can’t believe I’m living with some very incredible human beings who happened to be the biggest ass I’ve ever seen. Secretly I don’t want them to have a happy, good lifestyle just because he knew what I’m doing so he can get a taste of his own medicine, but he’s been stalking me for a long time now this shit is getting old. In fact, I tried doing several spells but none worked, because I can’t concentrate knowing that he’s watching my every move. Mostly I just ignore them, but I’m running out of ways to cope by just to get by living in this house. If only I had enough money I would have moved out already, but my business is still struggling so there’s no choice. So instead of asking which spell I should employ to send these assholes off what do you think I should do to cope with this horrible situation every day? And most of all, what do you think of this situation? Why does he keep doing this to me? Why?[/quote]

Chances are he does it because its easy, if he can beat u magically either get help or resort to other tactic’s, doesnt matter if he knows youre planning to kick hiss ass in his sleep if he cant do anything about it ;).

Also, what are the chances he hacked ur computer/put a camera in ur room?

If u dont feel like resorting to violence yet maybe try shielding ur thoughts, program the shield to slowly eat away at him through the link and send him false Information all the time, always maintaining his telepathic link so he’ll never be able to hear anything but your shield’s false informattion

I don’t think he hacked my computer or anything. I mean, the guy is poor, they even live in a tiny house. Why would he have an expensive computer when their mom is doing manual labor?

Secrets of the black temple by basil. Be ready to collect your own Starfire though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I can’t do any spells because I can’t concentrate with him stalking my every move. Does anyone here think he’s really serious with his threats? That he’ll really “emulate” what I’m doing? To be honest it’s really annoying when someone’s trying to copy you, besides something tells me if he’s really serious about what he’s saying he should have done that years ago.

With respect, why are you posting?

If you can’t do magick, what do you want? I recall people offering you help last few times you posted, and that never went anywhere.

I’m not trying to be mean to you but I think there’s something you’re maybe not seeing here, or something else is screwy.

Just lie down in your bed, and call furiously upon a demon of your choice to get rid of him, and promise them one year’s attention and posting good things online if they come through and deliver results… if he’s somehow reading your mind, which I admit sounds like crazy-cakes to me, but whatever, then visualise that you’ve wrapped outwards-facing mirrors round your head and that he’s blocked or something.

It’s not that hard to lock your thoughts up like they are files being kept in a file cabinet behind a door that is locked and is inaccessible to everyone but you, so that no one can get thru that door or read your thoughts.

I basically just told you how to block your thoughts by the way, read my post again very carefully. Then do some meditation or have someone else assist you with this thru hypnosis.

It took me a long time to answer to your answers because I tried doing some of your suggestions above, but the problem is I can’t seem to concentrate because he’s always talking to me, literally every minute every time I’m awake. In fact, I can’t even lie in bed and focus on summoning an entity because I know he’s watching, so even if I try to make an effort he’s gonna guess what I’m doing anyway so that might even negate itself.

I came at my breaking point a few minutes ago when he’s trying to cash in to my anger. I was angry at my mom whom I thought was insulting me in the kitchen and I was in the second floor. When I stormed to my room I yelled outside my room because he’s been insulting my looks and boasting how he’d imitate my internet business by loaning some money. I guess I didn’t stop before I speak. So I fucking cursed him out and told him that if I ever see him I swear I’m so gonna kill him because I’ve had enough of all the arrogance he’d shown me and had enough of all the sbuses he’d thrown atme.

I guess I was strong for most of the time, but I guess there are just some times when you break down because you’ve been pushed to the limit. And I guess this is one of those moments.

I don’t even know why he’s following me. Lady Eva is right, just the very fact that I’m being stalked is crazy cakes enough - I mean, he’s been saying time and time again that he wants me to get mad, but I don’t get the reason. I don’t even get the real reason why he takes this whole thing as a joke and wants me upset at all. For what reason? Sometimes I’m numbed by all this and just smirk at myself, sometimes I can’t take this anymore and just go to hell with all this. Sometimes, I just don’t care at all.

[quote=“yuki, post:8, topic:5679”]It took me a long time to answer to your answers because I tried doing some of your suggestions above, but the problem is I can’t seem to concentrate because he’s always talking to me, literally every minute every time I’m awake. In fact, I can’t even lie in bed and focus on summoning an entity because I know he’s watching, so even if I try to make an effort he’s gonna guess what I’m doing anyway so that might even negate itself.

I came at my breaking point a few minutes ago when he’s trying to cash in to my anger. I was angry at my mom whom I thought was insulting me in the kitchen and I was in the second floor. When I stormed to my room I yelled outside my room because he’s been insulting my looks and boasting how he’d imitate my internet business by loaning some money. I guess I didn’t stop before I speak. So I fucking cursed him out and told him that if I ever see him I swear I’m so gonna kill him because I’ve had enough of all the arrogance he’d shown me and had enough of all the sbuses he’d thrown atme.

I guess I was strong for most of the time, but I guess there are just some times when you break down because you’ve been pushed to the limit. And I guess this is one of those moments.

I don’t even know why he’s following me. Lady Eva is right, just the very fact that I’m being stalked is crazy cakes enough - I mean, he’s been saying time and time again that he wants me to get mad, but I don’t get the reason. I don’t even get the real reason why he takes this whole thing as a joke and wants me upset at all. For what reason? Sometimes I’m numbed by all this and just smirk at myself, sometimes I can’t take this anymore and just go to hell with all this. Sometimes, I just don’t care at all.[/quote]

Go into a secluded area far away, like an abandoned building or the woods and do It there, forget trying to get him to stop, hurt him and his main source of income, his mom, if he tries to take a loan then he’s either gonna get screwed over by debt or have to get a job where he cant bother you anymore

This reminds me of a discussion from a long time ago. It was about cursing people, exactly like the situation you find yourself in. The immediate conclusion in such situations is to perform baneful magic. Someone then piped up and said to the person in question (I remember it being job related, someone at work bothering person X) that she should perform magic to get the bothersome person a better job, huge promotion and the like. Everyone was like, why the hell would you want to help the person get something better in life when they are causing so much pain? Simple really, if the person gets the promotion, they become too busy to bother with you, and its a lot easier to do than cursing.