Dead Sorcerers

I’m getting into necromancy lately with the goal of raising powerful men and women in history to impart their wisdom to me. So far I’ve worked a bit with Niccolo Machiavelli, Leonardo DaVinci, and Cleopatra.

I wanted to know if there are any famous sorcerers/witches/etc. that would be good mentors in magic.

9 Likes

Franz Bardon :point_left::+1:

15 Likes

Egil Skallagrimson.

2 Likes

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin

4 Likes

Aleister Crowley

6 Likes

Medea, Circe

3 Likes

Years ago I channeled Oenuphis, mentioned by Plutarch as the egyptian teacher of Pythagoras (today I’ve read that it isn’t a man’s name, but it refers to Anubis. Although it’s possible that a priest received that name).
More recently I’ve tried to evoke Cagliostro. And I don’t know if Merlin should be considered “dead”…

Second that one !

1 Like

Marie laveau

4 Likes

The Mad Arab :blush:

2 Likes

Hermes Trismegistus might be a person to look into.

1 Like

Abdul Alhazred was said by Lovecraft to be an extention of himself. If that’s true THAT would be a fun one to contact. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeap, I picked a good one :wink:

1 Like

Vlad the impaler,Aliester Crowley,S.L. McGregor Matters

2 Likes

Aand I’m just gonna drop this here. List of female mystics.

I am sure there is one or two that will strike your fancy :wink:

1 Like

If you were of Royal Descent you could call upon specific members of s certain Order to teach you the secrets of activating that blood. Pretty sick stuff.

1 Like

St. Cyprian, Giodarno Bruno, Hiram Abiff, Simon Magus, Oisín, Akhenaten., to name a few.

2 Likes

Eliphas Levi, Apollonius of Tyana, Helena Blavatsky.

3 Likes

Zamolxis was a human who became a god. He is knows as being a supreme god. Try evoking Him, idk exactly if this would be necromancy or an evocation, but I really want to evoke Him and learn more about Him by entering in direct contact with Him because He was the supreme god of my ancestors, the dacians.

I’m more interested to know how was working with Cleopatra, I was told that she’s pretty hot. I’m speaking very well of the Dead.

That’s what I like to hear about, what was their experiences with these entities that you have called forth.