Dead Baby Spirit Fetishes

This is practiced in Thailand and Cambodia. An infant who died either by accident or tragedy has it’s cemetery dirty and bones mixed to make several amulets for luck. The users do good deeds in the child’s name so he obtains a higher rebirth while getting their blessings. The children are like real kids, needy, throw tantrums, all that. Not sure why but this has been a Buddhist tradition for quite some time. Anybody ever practiced it. Well…nevermind, admitting to it is one hell of a crime lol.

EDIT: Man this forum is dead! lol

Dude, you’ve made 72 posts in two days, all decent and on-topic, so I’m not complaining, but not everyone has that amount of time to be active on here. :slight_smile:

Great idea there, adopting dead persons and doing work with/for them is something I’ve done twice and it was very successful for all involved, though mine were adults.

I believe Euoi brought that same idea up in another thread, and I wonder about the possibility of adopting witches and warlocks who were executed and denied any proper burial…

You don’t need their bones, dirt from their grave will do. I’ve never worked with the spirits of children, but from what you say, the technology of that can be easily reproduced.
Do you plan on doing this yourself ? Do you want a charm you can carry or something you leave at home?
The elevation thing is, again, simple. Consistent prayer for the elevation of the child’s soul is all that’s needed. This can be enhanced by white candles and water refreshed daily for the duration of the prayer cycle.

Lady Eva, it’s totally possible. You can add them to your ancestral court and work with them as ancestors. And the sky’s the limit. You can keep to simply praying abd elevating them, or using them in actual work. If the latter more appeals, it’ll just be a matter of finding out what they want to work for. Recently, a (trans)woman I added to my ancestors approached me with the desire to work alongside me for glamor and love magic, as I’ve been wishing for a glamour partner for a while now. So the possibilities are limitless.

[quote=“Euoi, post:3, topic:5158”]You don’t need their bones, dirt from their grave will do. I’ve never worked with the spirits of children, but from what you say, the technology of that can be easily reproduced.
Do you plan on doing this yourself ? Do you want a charm you can carry or something you leave at home?
The elevation thing is, again, simple. Consistent prayer for the elevation of the child’s soul is all that’s needed. This can be enhanced by white candles and water refreshed daily for the duration of the prayer cycle.

Lady Eva, it’s totally possible. You can add them to your ancestral court and work with them as ancestors. And the sky’s the limit. You can keep to simply praying abd elevating them, or using them in actual work. If the latter more appeals, it’ll just be a matter of finding out what they want to work for. Recently, a (trans)woman I added to my ancestors approached me with the desire to work alongside me for glamor and love magic, as I’ve been wishing for a glamour partner for a while now. So the possibilities are limitless.[/quote]

You’ve way over simplified it. The bones and such are obviously I a stronger connection and praying doesn’t shit in Buddhism, it’s good karma you need more than anything. I won’t be working with baby spirits just yet since they’re so… Childish… But one day I will. I saw a temple with a statue dedicated to each kid in the village that passed. Creepy but the monk was obviously a powerful magician.

Not sure if its the same thing, but apparently my grandfather has 2 baby twins bound to something that he keeps inside a coffin (they wouldn’t let me see it :C). my mom described it as the source of his “power” so I would assume it generally just enhances the effect of his rituals.

How could you not take it for yourself , he must be old and if he is his on his way out and you should ask to be taken on as his apretice , maybe if you just looked at it you could replicate it, if your smart he won’t even notice.

On the original post, i don’t know know if I could touch a baby’s bones without crying like a child myself, too intense for me but I did read of how to make a Jewish Golem as a talisman , the soil from older grave yards where the body parts have mixed with the top soil through flooding , says bones are best too as support but only to take those nature has given you, not desecrating graves but I know the in the Buddist Tradition they chop up the body’s and feed them to vultures, so the soul can carry on .

Well my mother has some experience with magick that causes her to actively force me to avoid it (unsuccessfully as you can see) due to some experiences she had so asking him to teach me wouldn’t go very well…to make things worst she’s sensitive to energy so I have to do all evocations when she’s asleep and pray she didn’t accidentally project out.

Although I did have an idea to make something similar but chickened out before I did.

I think it would be ‘criminal’ for your gd father to go and let his knowledge die away with him; especially since you too are spiritually minded.
If it were me, despite all warnings, my curiosity would simply make me look.

Y’all realize that attempting to swipe the coffin, or look at it, would most likely result in angry child spirits tormenting you, right? This isn’t the sort of thing you can open a sigil for and banish…

The spirits are, most likely, quite attached to your grandfather. Being the nature of the relationship between a “familiar” type spirit and a practitioner. They only listen to him and work for him. You have zero idea of what their deal is. The Dead don’t fuck around. If you mess up, you’re dead unless you get someone to fix the mess you made.

So is your grandfather practicing spells?Is he more succesfull after having this baby twins bound?