De Gaul Aircraft Carrier attacked by Russian Helicopter in astral travel...wut

So more recently I have been trying to astral project to the De Gaul aircraft carrier in southern France(little did I know it was not even stationed there at that time according to a sailor buddy of mine, but now it is back so yay). Every single time (I have done it 3 times) something bad is happening on board. The first time I end up in a weapons locker and see sailors grabbing guns(It did not seem like current standard french navy weapons due to the design, though the french military will replace all of the famas rifles in 2017 because reasons) The second time I am on the landing deck and see a russian looking helicopter hovering above the ship and using it’s chin mounted machinegun/autocannon, there fires every where and it night timeetc(judgeing by the mess…most of the planes were not loaded). Third time I saw it perfectly in shape and a sunny day.
I should probably state I honestly like russia lol and would hate for this to be something in the future(never been a ww3 with russia/chinese worrier either ).

Sooooo yea…

Judgeing from the reports on the forum and various books on astral travel this is nothing new. Seeing stuff from different years and dementions anyways :).

This is off topic but still has to do with diviniation and evocation:
I recently did a evocation of azazel. It was pretty hard to maintain a manifestation but my obsessive desire to "expereince everything fully"
was crushed when Azazel told me " you can hear me (telepathically) and yet you shut me out because you wish to hear me in another manner. I could talk to you like this ( I began to hear him as though he was more “demonic” )but it is not needed.

So to all those who are out there having issues hearing spirits or just simply stop worrying about what you “think” something should be like or talk like…and simply “accept and take in what is”.

Good advice!

I know one magician who’s really skilled and the last time we discussed it, he told me he’d never had a manifestation to visible form, and yet he gets excellent results working with what he has. I think we expect magick to be uniform because that’s what the first 16 or more years of our lives are like, everyone has the same lessons, and progresses at similar rates, but this is SO different…

Anyway definitely agree on that, and that’s interesting what you saw - I’ve seen some things in London that never came about, I don’t know exactly where they came from but some of the details were specific to one time and aren’t therefore still waiting to happen, Very odd!

There’s a small downwards-pointing arrow below the threads with “Write a comment” (and “Add photo/video” etc) in a grey bar, if you click that arrow, that will open up a small box to reply into.

[quote=“Smith, post:1, topic:7566”]This is off topic but still has to do with diviniation and evocation:
I recently did a evocation of azazel. It was pretty hard to maintain a manifestation but my obsessive desire to "expereince everything fully"
was crushed when Azazel told me " you can hear me (telepathically) and yet you shut me out because you wish to hear me in another manner. I could talk to you like this ( I began to hear him as though he was more “demonic” )but it is not needed.[/quote]

ooooookkkk…

so…

yeah.

i have the same exact experience with the same spirit you named.

(nodding like mr.Smith to another mr.Smith)