Day in Court

I am curious as to how a black magickian would prepare for a court date? I understand that there are the real world mundane preparations that obviously need to take place but how would one tackle this magickally?
Thanks

Assuming I was the defendent, I’d ask the spirits I’m in a pact with what I most need to know, and trust their guidance.

I’d probably verify what they tell me with divination if enough rested on the outcome, for example Tarot or the Book Of Fate.

If I was new to it and didn’t have a spirit I trusted yet, I’d begin by doing some divination on whether it’s advisable to ask Belial for help, and if it was, I’d enter into negotiations with him, asking whether he can get me off, and what he’d like in exchange.

Other spirits may also be able to help, but he’d be the first one to approach, because he has an excellent reputation for this type of work.

If I’d injured someone without intending to, I’d also seek out their guardians/Higher Self and ask what (that I find acceptable) they will accept by way of amends, so that there’s no spiritual presence gunning for me.

If I’d injured them intentionally, I would probably have done this in advance, unless it was self-defence (which I class as unintentional since “they started it”!) or I had a reason not to care.

Also, the basics - research what to wear in court to give the right subliminal impression (usually black clothes and modest pearls of some kind for women, because pearls are respectable, and a suit with some bluish tones, which generally represent authority and lawfulness, for men) etc.

I’d go over and over my cover story if I intended to lie, and make sure I can recount any fictional tale of events backwards and forwards, because asking people things out of sequence is a common way to trip someone up in a lie. I’d relive it over and over again like a daydream.

If I had time, I’d read as many books as I can get about lie-detection, interrogation, and court procedures as well, so that I knew what to expect and was less likely to get flustered.

If I was the plaintiff I’d take a different stance, but the basics of asking my guides and also covering as much of the psychological side etc., would be the same.

Belial is a demon of communication. Ask him specifically for All Lies and All Truths to go over in your Favour, as he fan sequester the favour of both friends and enemies. Belial is essentially like the movie “The Devils Advocate.”

There are ways of propitiating Saturn, such as charitable donations to elderly people or dogs homes - rehoming centres have the least success rehoming old, black, dogs (and cats too) and a donation to them made for the support of elderly black-furred animals with Saturn in mind is an offering I’ve made and also seen recommended, especially on Vedic astrology sites.

Mercury seems to have a very close connection with both law and law-breakers, orange for his thieving side, and blues and chequered symbols are good for the law-enforcement angle.

Lord Ganesha is also a god of thieves, and Kali Ma had devotees called thugees who are described and then revisionist stuff added on a regular basis, but she may help if you killed someone.

Apologies if this it presuming too much that you’re a defendent btw :o) but anyway these are some other ideas.

It is Ganesha’s brother Skanda that is known as the patron saint of thieves.

I have a big car crash,not license,not insurance, and learning to drive ,i follow a public bus he pass in yellow light,i follow,big mistake,go court,i burn lot of brown candles,and put sage in my shoes,and sprinkle,high jhon rhe conquered,in pieces,all over the courtroom,i was cleared of everything,only a fine of $169, busdriver never showup,etc, check a well knw hoodo website,u will find everything tere,

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6183”]There are ways of propitiating Saturn, such as charitable donations to elderly people or dogs homes - rehoming centres have the least success rehoming old, black, dogs (and cats too) and a donation to them made for the support of elderly black-furred animals with Saturn in mind is an offering I’ve made and also seen recommended, especially on Vedic astrology sites.

Mercury seems to have a very close connection with both law and law-breakers, orange for his thieving side, and blues and chequered symbols are good for the law-enforcement angle.

Lord Ganesha is also a god of thieves, and Kali Ma had devotees called thugees who are described and then revisionist stuff added on a regular basis, but she may help if you killed someone.

Apologies if this it presuming too much that you’re a defendent btw :o) but anyway these are some other ideas.[/quote]

No thanks so much any help would be great. I was wronged severly by someone. Its affected my life. They tried to destroy my completely. I want my day in court to atleast get money out of them after they nearly totally recked my life, but I’m in a country with a corrupt court system, so I need to play it from both angles. And get paid out. Thanks again!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6183”]Assuming I was the defendent, I’d ask the spirits I’m in a pact with what I most need to know, and trust their guidance.

I’d probably verify what they tell me with divination if enough rested on the outcome, for example Tarot or the Book Of Fate.

If I was new to it and didn’t have a spirit I trusted yet, I’d begin by doing some divination on whether it’s advisable to ask Belial for help, and if it was, I’d enter into negotiations with him, asking whether he can get me off, and what he’d like in exchange.

Other spirits may also be able to help, but he’d be the first one to approach, because he has an excellent reputation for this type of work.

If I’d injured someone without intending to, I’d also seek out their guardians/Higher Self and ask what (that I find acceptable) they will accept by way of amends, so that there’s no spiritual presence gunning for me.

If I’d injured them intentionally, I would probably have done this in advance, unless it was self-defence (which I class as unintentional since “they started it”!) or I had a reason not to care.

Also, the basics - research what to wear in court to give the right subliminal impression (usually black clothes and modest pearls of some kind for women, because pearls are respectable, and a suit with some bluish tones, which generally represent authority and lawfulness, for men) etc.

I’d go over and over my cover story if I intended to lie, and make sure I can recount any fictional tale of events backwards and forwards, because asking people things out of sequence is a common way to trip someone up in a lie. I’d relive it over and over again like a daydream.

If I had time, I’d read as many books as I can get about lie-detection, interrogation, and court procedures as well, so that I knew what to expect and was less likely to get flustered.

If I was the plaintiff I’d take a different stance, but the basics of asking my guides and also covering as much of the psychological side etc., would be the same.[/quote]

This woman I’m suing basically destroyed my career. I’m having to make drastic moves to get work again. And its purely for her own selfish sick reasons, I have lost close on an equivalent of 10 000 dollars because of her, in South African Rands that’s nearly 6 months pay! So I want a pay out from the courts. I’m seriously peeved about what she did. Besides that she blackened my name, and I’m trying to find work. And to top it I’m a single mom. Psycho hey?!

Interesting you mention this, because (just as an aside), the Australian Police regalia (i.e, on their squad cars, police tape and just about everywhere you see their “colours” flying) constitutes blue and white checks. I wasn’t aware of this Mercurial association before, but it certainly seems to fit in this case.

-Tj.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6183”]Assuming I was the defendent, I’d ask the spirits I’m in a pact with what I most need to know, and trust their guidance.

If I was the plaintiff I’d take a different stance, but the basics of asking my guides and also covering as much of the psychological side etc., would be the same.[/quote]

I have a day in court coming soon. What sacrifice would sufficient to ask of Belial aide?

I put everything I have to share about Belial so far in this post, I don’t recommend giving him a lot of sacrifices ahead of time, give him a taste maybe so he knows you’re sincere, and then only if he comes through for you, complete the sacrifice after you get your result.

That’s just my opinion and experience, try using the Search function (if you haven’t already) to find other people’s experiences with him on here.

I posted a tutorial for a method of divination that requires no overt psychic skill here: Tutorial, Napoleon’s “Book Of Fate” and that has questions you can adapt (my notes and a legal download of the book are in that post) - Q.5 is about litigation, and you can use the others to see if working with Beliial is right for you in this situation, and whether it’s likely to be successful.

Summon him and ask what he wants. He will tell you. Otherwise tell him what you are willing to offer and he will accept or deny it. Worked for me numerous times.

Based on recommendations by Lady Eva and my recent experiences… Expect that if you summon King Belial he may or may not appear to your senses, however if it is done with sincerity and the sacrificial offering made by you is genuine and perhaps painful to give in some way (I have been advised that it is the raw energy and emotion of respectful sacrifice that seems to appeal to King Belial) - you can expect results. If in doubt about your offering try this - In the BoA a song is given wherein he asks for it to be repeated in ritual and calls for blood. All 3 worked for me. Be careful.