Day Demon Summon at night?

I know the whole time of year and candles and such are not 100% needed or fully relavent and it all comes down to the magician. But, is it disrespectful to summon a spirit at night if it’s a day demon ?

I beleive it’s not a big issue but I’d like to know for certain.

All of you are awesome :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Time dosent really matters they don’t care either way.

4 Likes

It’s not an issue! The only difference is that you will feel their presence stronger. Which boosts you senses.
It’s also work the other way round! If you are sensitive to presence already it might work on your favour to evoke on the other time!

2 Likes

Thank you both!! I just truly have a great respect for Sallos and just like I do like to be woken up In the middle of the night, I’d like to respect him.

Thanks again!

You can do it the way you feel it is right.For example, Astaroth is a day demon, but she likes to come and night too,energy is different, like @MiKu said.

2 Likes

At least, even if an entity is a day demon, there is the advantage of a more quiet time, with less light (which otherwise could limit etheric phenomena).

1 Like

Kinda thought that as well!

1 Like

Since you all are already on this; can black mirrors be used without incense ?

Thanks again fellow magicians !

Although both may be used, indeed the magician scrying in a black mirror the appearance of a Spirit would need the incense only for attunement, environment’s purification etc. but not for providing a body to the evoked.

1 Like

So in order to see a body I’d need smoke otherwise I won’t be able to see a figure in the mirror without it?

You would be able to, but the incense may facilitate it, aiding the conscience’s alteration and (when of a specific type) your “synchronization” with the entity.

1 Like

Awesome! Ya I live in a Christian household so doing anything with incense becomes somewhat of a situation. But the entity’s know and you fellow magicians have some great insight to help. Thanks !!

1 Like