David Blaine/Dynamo Magick/Healers TASK

Wat

That’s gold…! There’s a reason to join BALG every single day!

1 Like

I couldn’t even heal someone who just expected to be given healing.

Basically I’d have to fuck their shit up first.

Lets talk a bit seriously though… If you want any of the listed abilities, guess what, you have to work for them same as all of us. If you click the magnifying glass top right, you’ll get the search bar… Find topics for beginners and start working, take your fate in your own hands, nothing will be served to you in a silver plate while you just chill on your couch watching tv. Welcome to BALG!

5 Likes

Beg? I am challenging you magicians aint no begging at all.
And yes but those demons were more interested in fucking me up than helping me so thats a no go for sure.

You are trying to goad people into giving you for something for nothing. If this even was a thing you would be getting charged the worth of the value of these skills. A hefty some to say the least. :rofl: aka not wanting to do the work yourself aka lazy. You are not gonna be able to really get much by a forum of magicians. Part of the work is understanding human mind and motivations. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you want to learn, then don’t start giving people…the ones you’re supposed to learn from… a challenge and a “task”. That means you believe you’re here to teach, not to learn. And this is a big mistake. Plus it’s a complete waste of time!

Tell that to Allah, who wants to put most of your “human brothers and sisters” in eternal hell fire because they didn’t find enough reasons to believe Mohamed was his messenger. And you’re ok to believe in that God and support his actions. Means, you don’t give a fuck about anyone else. Why would anyone care about you and what you want ?!

You didn’t find enough reasons because you were deceived and didn’t want even if they showed u miracles. But I aint gonna have this conversation with you its a pure waste of my time.
Everybody gets judged upon their actions:)

May God bless u

This thread is going places, not good places, but places…

I’d meet your challenge, but I am so far above you that it would be a massive waste of my time.

I have much more important things to do.

[DRAWING OF MUHAMMED EATING BACON WHILE DRINKING A BEER REMOVED BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO BE TRACKED DOWN AND MURDERED BY A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT]

4 Likes

Couldn’t say it better myself.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Saga ! Please click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

That’s what I thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

1000 euros upfront and you have a deal

2 Likes

1 and a half peso, a peanut, and a week old club sandwich and you got a deal

3 Likes

I dare each of you in this thread to send me 500 USD

2 Likes

Really? What did you do!? Stop doing it and try to make amends you’ll be fine… Maybe. Daemons are mostly decent people and don’t get involved unless they’re sent, invited or drawn… you must have been asking for it.

Something tells me that’s expected based on the arrogance and ignorance of your posts… violated anyone’s consent, broke any EU laws or have been generally a bad person - you know, by non-medieval standards - lately? Then you’re probably fucked as someone’s getting some well earned revenge. :smiley: I’ll not stop them. As you sow so shall you reap.

Hey, guys, just as an aside, not related at all. if you happen to do any banishings ,nobody mess with my curses against kiddie fiddlers and criminal psychopaths please!? Couldn’t say why but I have the weirdest feeling they’re working. :thinking: Mine or Drachir’s or… yeah. No idea! Offerings of cheese and wine all round tonight. :wine_glass::cheese::tada:

1 Like

I contacted OP and restricted his account for now until we can have a friendly chat, thanks for replies and flags, I’m gonna put this baby to sleep now. :sunny:

4 Likes