Dating people who are only into Magick?

I don’t do casual either seems like a grand waste of energy and time. Why would I want to waste my sexual energy on someone that means nothing to me? For me it makes no sense. The casual relationships that I see people in seem to have no life or spark outside of the bedroom now that’s boring.

6 Likes

The deeper the connection the better it will be , but if you just go for physical looks ur just setting ur life back , it actually takes a individual who’s worked on themself for anything to last , a wounded person will always be projecting and it will be a mess

3 Likes

You can have sex with someone you respect and value without it becoming “serious” if you both have the maturity to do so.

2 Likes

I tried casual and at first it was kind of cool exploring it, but then I felt kind of like a weird object lmao, now I want something serious. I don’t care if they are spiritual or a practitioner. As long as we have an understanding of each other and aim to improve our lives together, because I don’t want to date a ‘dark magician’ who is going to spend most their time trying to shove lucifer down my throat lol.

1 Like

It still all comes down to heart to heart talk and communication. Without that, misunderstand comes and then it’s over. Real people will talk things out not assume or play superficial games,. This day and age i see people on their phones social media even when they have dinner together. They even text to each other across the table. lol. HELLO. i’m sitting in front of you. where’s the interaction or talk?

Long gone is the social interaction. Everything is done through email or text. Sad the social world has become. I try to interact in person but most people these days don’t want to do that. THey want to know you through text or email. So it’s tough nowadays. These new generation folks think texting is socializing. That’s why they do it at work where they suppose to work cuz it’s easy access. Makes business owner suffer too. Getting paid to text bf/gf all day and not working.

2 Likes

If I were a man I would probably be more inclined to partake in casual but then again I don’t like casual because I feel the transference of psychic sludge and pure bad luck is especially easy during sex when two people are literally becoming one. Since i’m a woman who is on top of that is going to basically be a vessel for receiving the bulk of the sexual energy being penetrated and all I really do not go into casual relationships. I’ve been pretty lucky that the guys I have been with were cool with the occult.

4 Likes

Right , do you feel really sensitive to peoples energies regarding sex , I’ve always wondered some of these people , like that abuse their bodies w constant new partners must feel like shit

no respect is what it is. If i’m out with someone I usually have the phone in my bag on silent. If it rings more than once only then do I take the phone out to see who’s calling then decide if it is worth interrupting the date etc.

I have seen the very same thing though couples out where one or BOTH are totally glued to the phone…madness. On the flip side I like to talk and text for quite a bit before I start actually meeting up with someone. Why waste time, gas, effort to look good to hang out with someone who is a dud…better to find out he’s a dud via imessage, whatsapp and calls beforehand.

1 Like

i’m with you I have friends that live that kinda lifestyle and seem to be doing very well. Others however I am convinced that the lifestyle has helped them to decline. Some seem to really enjoy it…me nah too much work literally and figuratively…highly hazardous work too :rofl:

2 Likes

I honestly never really looked for that back when I was dating, as I dated with those who don’t. One for about four years on and off. The fact that my wife and I both work magic is more of a coincidence than anything, not a defining factor in our relationship. It more and less is just an interesting part of our individual selves.

So my thoughts is more inclined to that it is an interesting, optional feature than a make or break deal. But that is just me

1 Like

Prob helps less spiritually oriented people , once you open your senses you become sensitive as hell to energy , it’s both good and bad , in this world mostly bad :joy:

3 Likes

@johnwick omg exactly…I mean I’m not saying I don’t have my own spells of bad luck and tumultuous life happenings but so many folks are walking around with serious bad energy of all different I don’t want that in my life via multiple partners.

3 Likes

The fools food is death , and he liveth in it :joy:

2 Likes

i’m telling you fools rush in where angels fear to tread

2 Likes

It’s more like , do you want more bursts of dopamine if not spiritual , or a clean Etheric body if spiritual

1 Like

I’m a male whose into the same sex, on occasions I would take on that role lol.

true words which is kinda why i’m hoping to be in a long term relationship with someone who knows about spiritual cleansing, hygiene etc. basically into magick and knows that we have to do serious spiritual work daily to protect and enhance our auras etc.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly lol , and to manifest whatever we want ,

1 Like

I think I could have been clearer…sorry by practicing I meant also accepting. So of course if the person accepts and is open to magick but isn’t practicing magick that would be cool too.

2 Likes

yup I personally think it would be fun to finally find that one person who has everything you are looking for personality wise like chilled out, into old school music, tactful, silly sometimes, go-getter personality, caring etc. etc. then on top of it into magick so more fun can happen and more teamwork activities can strengthen the bond with magick in the middle.

2 Likes