Darkness: We All Possess It

The train is being put back on the tracks.

Southbound, the end of November. For there is a whisper in-between the end of night where the wolves howl just before the end of night break and the morning sun rises. When the grey meets the white and the black.

Remember! The steam is the secret of the soul.

Poof! Ritual about to happen with Ahriman, one of the darkest yet. I side with The Queen of the Red Clay, always. For she has helped most with the path of sovReign-ty. The lessons of ego thrown out the door.

Yet, a wild woman doesn’t always forgive. Sometimes the door slams in your face for a reason. My legs only open for those who are sovereign.

The eagle rises! Yet, the crows are not the stupid bird.

3 Likes

When another alpha wolf rises, she’ll lead her own pack. But first, she leads herself.

For silence comes for 24 hours.

1 Like

True darkness as in the type of energy entities such as demons emanate is its own thing and has nothing to do with unresolved trauma or old mental wounds I mean think about all these people running around occult communities especially LHP communities acting like they watch Star Wars a bit too much do you really think that’s how demons act?
As one of my demons explained so perfectly once there’s unresolved darkness and there’s actual darkness and he proceeded to ask do you Angels aren’t capable of what your kind considers to be evil ? do you think demons are incapable of doing what your kind considers good ?
He really magnified on what WE consider good and evil because frankly it is all just in our heads and has no basis anywhere at all because if there is any such thing as good and evil then humanities very existence is a form of evil that needs to be cleansed

2 Likes

Who is to say that angels and demons aren’t the same, two face to the same coin?
Either angel or demon, they are both capable of the same.

1 Like

@J.Williams

:slightly_smiling_face:

Peeps are going to do what they wanna do, regardless of the path they are on!

In general, I am learning to just be me! And let others be themselves. What other LHP and Black Magickal peeps do, no qualms on my end. :slightly_smiling_face::honeybee::slightly_smiling_face:

If people want to join me and talk to me about weird stuff, I am happy. Plus, I don’t watch Star Wars, play Dungon and Dragons, nor have an appointment with death.

I wanna live!

I should put some of the crazy stuff I posted in my journal on the forum, then peeps would really be scared or perplexed by me.

:point_up: That is truth right there though.

This was something I wrote in June 2020, welcome to my brain.

104472110_348090186616713_6859806326832474985_n

nu-uh, dunno touch me,
for i have yet to assended

nu-huh-nu -
it’s my blood,
eternal damnation

goddess of the red,
goddess of the north
i belong to the south
i rise in the west
i dunna do death

east - sing with me

nu-uh, do not touch me
i do not belong to you
neva-ever again

he screams,
“then to whom?”

silence,
pərˈdiSHən
pərˈdiSHən
pərˈdiSHən

goddess of blood
goddess of death
goddess of -

he screams -
“say it!”

nu-huh-no,
i am not pərˈdiSHən

saved by the blood
saved by the wind
always, forever

you can’t have me,
he can

he screams,
“whose he?”

pərˈdiSHən

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/dedicated-poetry/131858/3

Awesome poetry, if you’ve got any you’d like to post on the dedicated poetry page, feel free :slight_smile:

Thank You.

I might think about it. For now, I am taking a break until Winter Solstice.

82a1bc9df279100bc33d7b2de680e3f7

kundalini-rising

I am keeping silent on one of the Angels/Demons that has come to me.

I seek the Light and to own my Darkness.

I seek my blood to boil as the Dragon comes forth.

1 Like

I have decided this will be my very last post on the forum for a bit and the details do not matter. I am grateful for the opportunity to have learned from others; however, I am learning I must take a step back to be silent.

People will point fingers and shout names on who sets the standards for the Left Hand Path, Black Magick, Satanism, White Magick, etc - I have had enough of this!

Lesson learned: No one sets the boundaries or standards for my life. The only person who can is the person I have to look at in the mirror everyday.

The is no RHP or LHP in my life, they are one in the same in my path. The Goddess who recently tapped me on the shoulder has given the instruction to slow down, to breathe, and to be aware. To allow myself to heal completely, that what I need to learn isn’t through YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or even this site.

The Southern winds never meant a person; it has always meant to run wild and free in a landscape of the unknown. It means making sacrifices in order to see something through.

It means owning the darkest parts of my thoughts, my abilities. It means owning me.

For Isis sings within the lowest hums and only those humanized can hear her. I don’t need anyone to perform my rituals or give me guidance, I need to trust myself in this hour of darkness.

He brings every negative thought and energy to the surface; the details of working through this is my own business. Yet, it’s between the Goddess who tapped me on the shoulder in the astral plane and Goddess Isis who always pulls the posion out when the lessons have been finished.

There are things I do not write or say. This time I just need time.

2 Likes

Take care, Jenna.

2 Likes

It was a pleasure conversing.
Good for you, stick to your own path and agreed there is just the path.
All the best on your journey.

1 Like

So, it will be. And it is done.

1 Like

b7f4bccf6dd512d524870f1433e44b86--fantasy-wolf-fantasy-art

12 Days is 1 + 2 and this equals three. Three points of a triangle, no matter the size.

b5f811ae666d422a1ecfb50bd3f739e2--magic-symbols-alchemy-symbols

The cross makes a triangle.

Good puppy!

This Law of Attraction is going to be the death of me.

Poof! Poof! Poof! Poof!

I take a couple of weeks off, poor myself into the stories of the Bible and whoosh, learning lessons abound. Poof!

Dear Whomever:

Stop linking destiny!

Thank You!

They laugh! I laughed harder at myself!

I give my two weeks notice: I quit!

2 Likes

Poof.

Odin equals the eyes of the wolf.

Call your lover your Mother, you ought not lay with her.

Call your lover by the wrong name, you have yet to find your destiny. Yet, destiny is like the river and I belong to no one.

King James used the Bible as a political pamphlet.

You say the name of your abusers, you accuse them in this life. Oh, the fingers pointing back at you when you’ve realized the wrongs you cannot make right.

Throw love away a third time, even though the bones and the heart know - you’re still blinded by your own pain.

Thrice? One, two. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Ding. Ding. Ding. Awoke upon the witching hour. The day before, my energies were sent to the desert. The clock strikes will strike three more times between now and the 21st.

If I stand with her, I stand with you.

First Strike: The past comes to awaken how you have treated others - especially me!

Second Strike: The present comes into view - do you see me?

Third Strike: The future of your pathetic pathworking if you continue on this path without me.

The robes that bind have fallen. The hoot of the owl has called and has been heard.

You know not the meaning of destiny, for I saw you in my dreams as a boy.

I’ve said it twice. I’ll not say it again until the river runs through the course of your dreams where the eyes of the wolf penetrate your entire being.

Learn the facts.

February, I wash my body in the sands.

Silence.

My Father called.

Correction: The only thing in life that is pathetic, is a life not lived.

Just live.

From Ahriman to Odin, and being handed back to Ahriman.

My sister knows.

The conversation happened.

“Jen, you’re going to have to decide. You cannot stay in limbo between Satanism and the Christianity you know.”

For unto us a child is born…for unto a story was created.

Give me my silence.

I’m talking to and about myself, the thoughts come to fast. To intense. I only wanted to break a chain.

Instead, I broke a dam and the wolves have come. Everything has come back. All of it. Poof!

Every single memory from early childhood until now. Poof. Poof. Poof. Poof!

“The eyes of the wolf see the soul. This is your reality, it’s whatever you make of it.”

Blurp! :snowman::christmas_tree:

My own pathetic pathworking will suffer if I don’t change the present. :heavy_check_mark::sparkling_heart: Blurp! Poof!

My Mother raised a lunatic.

Meaning:
Lunatic is an antiquated term referring to a person who is seen as mentally ill, dangerous, foolish, or crazy—conditions once attributed to " lunacy ." The word derives from lunaticus meaning “of the moon” or “moonstruck”.

Aye! She’s done it again. I’ve been stupified by myself. Poof!

Oh, so this is love?

It’s loving someone so much that you’re willing to set aside the differences to look at what you have in common.

Me to Ahriman: This Law of Attraction thing is still going to kill me.

“Not unless I do it first if you don’t stop with the questions.”

Me: But you told me to ask.

“Now I understand why you drove your Mother nuts.”

Me: Hey. That’s not nice.

“I am being nice.”

Me: I gave you my blood. Now focus with me.

“That wasn’t pomegranates seeds…”

Me: No

“Why blood?”

Me: Now I understand why you drive me to madness.

“Can we get to work?”

Me: Mmmmm-hmmmmm.

Poof!

“You annoy me.”

Me: Good!

I can post as I feel safe to do so here. No one knows about me - the woman who roams the gardens in the gate beyond the gate. I cannot right my wrongs nor change the past; yet, I can change to set intentions for the future.

Sunday, 12/20/2020
Sunrise 7:51 AM MST
Sunset 5:01 PM MST

Key Thing :old_key:

:heavy_check_mark: Last ritiual of 2020

Working with Ahriman Keys :old_key:

:heavy_check_mark: Be honest
:heavy_check_mark: Learn to let go
:heavy_check_mark: Accept change
:heavy_check_mark: Learn to trust
:heavy_check_mark: Jealousy has no place in relationships

Ahriman: “You’re gonna have to learn how to trust. I cannot and will not allow you to be your own destruction. I’ve seen enough of your pathetic nature.”

And if I go another year being single, all alone without ever being to tell people what I think?

Ahriman: “How many times have you’ve been warned about the intense aloneness on the path you’ve embraced?”

At least a thousand times.

The rest of the invokation with Ahriman does not matter, as I was handed off to Goddess Isis to realize the humaness of my soul. The shadow work has not been easy, it hasn’t been fun and there is more that I must do.

Goddess Isis: “Are you ready for all of this?”

No.

Goddess Isis: “You know you’re going to be okay, all of this will end the way it’s supposed to.”

The memories.

Goddess Isis: “I told you what would happen if you broken the chains. You did it knowing full well what would happen.”

How did I get here?

Goddess Isis: “A lifetime of feeling like you needed to be perfect.”

The snow doesn’t ever stop.

Goddess Isis: She just smiled

For she wanted Egypt, and a Pharaoh.

What she found was the blood dried among the thrones, the candles still flickered, and her life had become pathtically dull. 2020 was a lesson - stop being dull.

Goddess Isis: “Egypt?”

My last ritiual will be Sunday morning.

Goddess Isis: “You’ve hidden something.”

I’m bound to honesty. So, I simply offer her more honey and tell her what I have done. If you love something, you let it go and hope it will flourish. You put all your energy into something, knowi g you have loved something. It’s like I threw a boomerang, not expecting it to come back because the boomerang turned into a bird. And it flew away.

Goddess Isis: “What if it came back?”

I have to be content with what I have.

I can only strip naked for myself, I’m the one who put up the walls.

Goddess Isis: “Why are you giving me an offering of blood?”

Poof!

“The winters rise on 12/21. She just allows herself to be.”