Darkhaze Vapor(UPDATED) new flavors

Although I am not fully operational at this time, I have completed some vaping Ejuice recipes for those of you who are into vaping(or perhaps thinking of quitting smoking).

These flavors I made for my own use and not commercial however I am making them available to you guys. Not sure if this will turn into a full time venture but I have the following flavors ready.

I am offering them in 10ml bottles at 100% VG (vegetable Glycerin) for a thick big cloud experience and taste. I can add from 6 to 18mg of nicotine(anything above 18mg is not recommended). completely FREE for BALG members. Free shipping too…should have them available by mid November. Just PM me with your name and address.

Black Mass - a bitter spicy tobacco flavor with a sweeter aftertaste
Mark of Azazel - Cuban cigar and whiskey
Evoking Eternity - Marshmallow with strawberries and a hint of chocolate
Evoking Eternity (Voudon Edition) - same as above but with Guava and passion fruit.
Theta-gamma swirl - a “Colada” version Cuban style(coffee and creme) and I know my shit since i am Cuban-american.

1 Like

Damn, you’re tempting me to try this! I never really got into vaping before, the romantic in me always insisted on real smoke, flame, and good old-fashioned unhealthiness, but my real criticism was the horrendously “over-sweet” to my taste flavour of all the vaping flavours I tried.

But “bitter spicy tobacco with a sweeter aftertaste”? “Cuban cigar and whiskey”? Hmmm…

Black flame brought up a good point about international deliveries and nicotine. I will find out about the regulations if any. Incidentally, if anyone cares for some menthol with their juice I can add some “sea spray” to the mix which has a Miami cool flavor to it.

Welcome back S.V.E.!

That is a very generous thing you’re doing and I wish you much success. This could be one of those paths to manifestation we’ve spoken of privately :wink:

In addition to the above varieties I also have the following new flavors :

LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE - a blend of smooth bavarian creme with organic cherry chaser at the end.

GERMANIC DARK LORD - bold tobacco flavor with smooth menthol.

All are 100% Vg with nicotine levels up to 18mg.

Have a great week

Unfortunately I stopped smoking about 18 months ago but its very tempting to start again just to try out these new flavors.

well this is offtopic:

for a brief moment i hoped S.V.E. invented a black vapor vaporizer for evocation. wouldn’t this be neat?

instead of copal resin, to have a device which releases black vapor into the meditation chamber… is there such a thing at all?

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:7, topic:4114”]well this is offtopic:

for a brief moment i hoped S.V.E. invented a black vapor vaporizer for evocation. wouldn’t this be neat?

instead of copal resin, to have a device which releases black vapor into the meditation chamber… is there such a thing at all?[/quote]

Or spellbound liquid :smiley: inhale the demonic forces and spells, to see a vision or any desired effect. Smoke for luck, smoke for a vision - smoke for everything!

Yeah fancy ideas, but maybe that could be actually done at some point - to bless your smoke, like christians bless their food … instead just to more powerful extent/to build relationship through the vaping to your chosen entity. :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:7, topic:4114”]well this is offtopic:

instead of copal resin, to have a device which releases black vapor into the meditation chamber… is there such a thing at all?[/quote]

Funny you mention this…

I am working on two side projects - One concerning a mechanical mod made of stainless steel with copper connections for 510 atomizers. EA’s circle of pacts would be laser etched on the side(the other side would have sumerian cuneiform). Talking to a friend who is a metalwork about creating a few prototypes. One in SS the other copper. Maybe red on black laser logo.

As to black vapor production you read mind clearly. I was able to produce some bluish tints using food coloring but that also caused less Vape. However, these liquids do work quite well in creating thick clouds in my temple which last around 3mins after each exhale. So you can(or I do not see why) Vaping as a manifestation base could be used during evocation.

You could make almost any type of magickal oil base for a certain deamonic force to invite unto your circle.

I will keep you posted.

Thanx to those BALG members for ordering… They will ship out in the first week of November. Once received, make sure to allow the Eliquid to steep for 24 hours(open cap and allow to breathe).

NEW FLAVOR - LUCIFER RISING : a real cherry bomb explosion of flavor. Very strong.