DarkestKnight Appreciation Thread

It’s time to the shine the spotlight in the knight in shining black armour! Our most beloved DK! He is our Robocop! :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s give some love and appreciation for DK being extremely resourceful, composed and incredibly informing along with a mentor-like attitude. It’s weird because during energy work a few knights ago it kept blaring out his name.

Anyways… thanks DK for helping the forum in the many ways that you do. I hope that you don’t find this post unnecessary or else I’d feel unflattering! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Message to staff; please promote DK to mod. It’s best to have him and our also beloved Lady Eva to assist us on a daily basis as an awesome mod-duo!

Woo! Take care

27 Likes

Edited your title, mate. You got his name wrong!

5 Likes

There’s many with lady eva… DK deserves the same treatment. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahaha :rofl::sob::skull:

2 Likes

DK deserves all the best and praise.

3 Likes

There is no reason why there cannot be more than appreciation thread. If someone wants to tell someone thanks , in there own original thread.

Cant you guys just let someone say thank you without trying to categorize everything … Geez

It’s really disrespectful to the OP to not allow them to say thanks in their own way.

Not every one uses the original thread for introductions either.

4 Likes

That would have been me and I’m still here.

2 Likes

Thank you dk

4 Likes

Thanks @Whitehowlite for this nice gesture, I’m sure a lot of people on here share the same appreciation for @DarkestKnight! :+1:

One a week would be a problem, but 2 or 3 in forum history, not so much. They’re not reviews or anything, we have many topics on broadly similar themes because people want their voice to be heard, and not downgraded in favour of a post made 18 months or 3 years ago. :hamster:

12 Likes

Thank you @Whitehowlite :blush:

11 Likes

DK, global mod 2020 :metal:t3:

3 Likes

:point_up::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks dk​:heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight I want to say I deeply appreciate your exerptise and professionalism…no litterally, mostly every thread I’ve started, well there goes the big bad Knight clearing things up lol. I’ve learned alot

I’ve learned from others but this thread is specifically for DK so it will respect that.

Thank again

2 Likes

I don’t know him personally, but I have seen his many contributions on the BALG forum. I’ve learned a lot from him also. @DarkestKnight deserves all the best and praise.

2 Likes