Dark Sun Process of E.A Koetting

Hi Iam new to this forum and id like to ask if anyone has tried this exercise…I can asure you that this works but when I reached the last days of the exercise (6 days total,i stopped about 5 days or so) I was strucked with unknown terror and that pprevented me from complenting it if anyone have tried or finished the period of that time please share some info with me… :smiley:

1 Like

I felt something akin to terror when I did my first Black Sun exercise. It was really more like the sudden realization that I was not living up to my full potential and the reason why hit me right in the face. I was mad at myself more than anything.

See if you can use that terror as a catalyst of change.

2 Likes

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:1819”]I felt something akin to terror when I did my first Black Sun exercise. It was really more like the sudden realization that I was not living up to my full potential and the reason why hit me right in the face. I was mad at myself more than anything.

See if you can use that terror as a catalyst of change.[/quote]
Orismen thanks for your reply throughout the forums ive seen quite a posts from you i can certainly use it as a catalyst but the strange thing about that was that i felt an entity although i could not find its source neither with my powers or a pendulum and it was wandering throughout the permises of my house I even canceled my first E.A styled evocation anyway thanks and sorry for the blabbering

I was trying this Dark Sun exercise, but I slipped a little and forgot to continue it one day when I was really exhausted.

So I am starting over these days.

However, when I did use it over to three days and then forgot… interestingly I propelled myself into physical action to resolve a situation that I felt had been festering for far too long. That particular situation has changed since then and has been much better than it used to be. Perhaps we can chalk it up to coincidence, perhaps not.

I didn’t have all the strange things people seem to report, but then again I am pretty happy and comfortable with the black radiance of a black sun so maybe that’s just how it is.

Still, the point is that the Black Sun exercise seems to bring up this same notion. A catalyst, a catalyst for something. Something you have to do in your life somehow, whether its internal or external.

I’m looking forward to the next change I obtain from this catalyst.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:4, topic:1819”]I was trying this Dark Sun exercise, but I slipped a little and forgot to continue it one day when I was really exhausted.

So I am starting over these days.

However, when I did use it over to three days and then forgot… interestingly I propelled myself into physical action to resolve a situation that I felt had been festering for far too long. That particular situation has changed since then and has been much better than it used to be. Perhaps we can chalk it up to coincidence, perhaps not.

I didn’t have all the strange things people seem to report, but then again I am pretty happy and comfortable with the black radiance of a black sun so maybe that’s just how it is.

Still, the point is that the Black Sun exercise seems to bring up this same notion. A catalyst, a catalyst for something. Something you have to do in your life somehow, whether its internal or external.

I’m looking forward to the next change I obtain from this catalyst.[/quote]
True it is friend Kokuto that although I experienced strange things or most likely presence of somethig higher I ve obtained some kind of knowledge that helped me quite strangely in my studies… thanks for the reply

It’s a great exercise. I recommend doing it consistently for 3 months at least. Breath in the black rays and pull them down into the Manipura chakra. Spin this widdershins and condense the darkness into a small bright black sun there each night.

Yeap i know this is something extrodinary, truly…

Where is this exercise?

It is on his YouTube page. I tried to post the link but I am on my phone now.

Infamous “Black Sun” Exercise For Climbing Tree Of Death Found it :slight_smile:

Cheers Orismen!

What page of Yoga of Power is this on ? Evola also has a simliar exercise to this in this Introduction to Magic book.

Koetting took the exercise from the Yoga of Power and changed it a bit by reversing it. In the book, the exercise is done with a normal sun.

Unfortunately, I don’t know the page.

This is something I’ve started doing recently. I seem to just pass out and fall asleep. Vivid dreams occur and I wake up rested. I feel like stuff happens that I constantly forget, but I always have several details about each dream.

It’s a simplified and fleshed out mind-death ritual.
Mr.Koetting is a GREAT Magus indeed to have found and utilized this!I’ll
be sharing this with my teacher, it’ll blow his mind!

[quote=“animaraj, post:14, topic:1819”]This is something I’ve started doing recently. I seem to just pass out and fall asleep. Vivid dreams occur and I wake up rested. I feel like stuff happens that I constantly forget, but I always have several details about each dream.[/quote] The same things occured to me after some time

I really didn’t get much from it, so I figured it was like weight training, some techniques work for most but not for others. In regards to this technique, I might be one of the others.

The fear that I experienced was the same as its always been, my ex trying to keep my daughter from me and the legal system allowing her.

That is a textbook Saturn, I gotta say the black sun meditation seem to have similar effects like a Saturn transit