Dark, sinister Vodoun

Is their a dark, sinister current of Vodoun?

No, however Vodoun can be used for such “dark, sinister” ideals. Although, Vodoun is often the term used for the religious practice.

1 Like

Interesting, thank you. I need to do same more research on this system. So, it’s more like a religion?

There’s many variations of Vodoun yes.

http://www.mamiwata.com/voodoohistory/voodoohistory.html

majority of my ancestry is of Nigerian/Yoruba, my grandmother was thought to have practiced this faith to herself.

2 Likes

Excellent! :blush: Thank you. I’ll check it out. Much appreciated.

Secte Rouge and Bizango seem to be what you’re looking for, not a lot of information about their magic online but you can look into it yourself.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you :blush:. Really appreciate.

Bud, so you’re new, excited and want to know things…

But, just looking at the posts etc you’re doing you’re currently pissing down the wrong mountain…

Youre looking for “dark, sinister and” whatever all over the place…
This is not the place to try “new” things mate… Let alone shit like that…

I don’t look down on you or whatever but you really need to consider what islt is you’re trying to chase…

Really. Sit back. Think. Recollect… Think…

Recollect… And think…

I get you wnat to take a “dark” path, but you’re jumping from vodoun to this to that all the while trying to get “dark and sinister”…
I’m really trying to look out for you here mate…

Only cause I HAD a friend, that did the same…

If he could talk today he’d give you same advice…

Take it easy… Learn. Basics first.

Jumping into the pit, just. Might just be the last dive.

I again, urge you mate.Tak eit easy. Dont dive all over the place…

4 Likes

Your right :sweat_smile::grimacing: . I’m like a kid in a candy store, that wants to buy everything :laughing:. I need to relax a bit and take it easy.

You right :grimacing::kissing_closed_eyes:. I’ll try to calm down a bit :sweat_smile:, and just focus on mastering the basics. And then just work my way up from their.

Much Appreciated :blush: . Sometimes you need an elder to grab you by the collar, and smack you around the room a bit; to knock some sense into you :grin:.

I appreciate that.

Thank you :blush:!