Dark ones

Hello to everyone, who hare the dark ones and why i must not evoke them?

You need to give us a little more to go on, “dark ones” could have many meanings - Azazel looks completely jet black to me, then there are the kind of presences in the darkness meditation…

There are some beings around skinwalker ranch the native americans refer to as “The Dark One’s” you probably don’t want to try to evoke those though.

jajajajaja sorry :p, in the mastering of evocation companion workbook tell us about the dark ones

Azazel, Abaddon, and Belial. I say work with them. They are not simple spirits. However i say summon them. Do a but of research first. It is rude to call on someone like Azazel with out knowing a bit about him. Also that help with the connection to. Also if you work with Belial remember it is forever, he does not leave you. I am working with Azazel at the moment. you might also want to check out the “book of Azazel” [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX1JISH-C9E]- YouTube
Good luck
Icedrac

[quote=“Finiz, post:4, topic:4658”], in the mastering of evocation companion workbook tell us about the dark ones[/quote] You might be referring to the ones in the dark- that have no names (which EA posted a picture of a shadow-shape in his ritual)… those, he referred to as no being able to summon nor evoke (they come when they want)- not that one shouldn’t… if those are who you mean.

For ref- that is the rite he did facing the wall, vs evoking into the room.

^^^^^^^^^^
One might keep in mind that those Entities which are “further away” from human-mind-states, have less/little to no understanding of our “usual concerns”… and as those we Contact with- we become like (meeting of the Minds- literally blends, reinforces enhances those aspects)…
so ones, like these, as long as one’s life situation is all worked out and stable (plenty of reserves and backup)- as Contact and Working-with Them the usual world will make less sense… (vs those Entities and Energies that are part of the Socio-Cultural Matrix- ie part of the dynamics of human-concerns, cities/“money”/social groups… stability of relations.)
<for those Entities that see relational-links as Energetic structure, then flux and “de-stability” of relations is just being more ‘free’…>

======
“Do not call up that which you cannot put down again.” — H.P. Lovecraft

“I can call up spirits from the vasty deep,” said Owen Glendower. “And so can I, so can any man,” said Hotspur, “but will they come when you do call them?” - in Macbeth (Shakespeare)

Maybe I am wrong, but Finiz’s question might actually be different altogether. I have asked myself the same question, in the companion book of Mastering Evocation, E.A. Gives the invocation for Calling the Dark Ones, then he says, do not call. I wanted to know why he gave it and then advises people not to to do that invocation. Has he e er explained why he gave such an a forbidding advice?

Correct me if im wrong but I believe that its for the Gatekeep ritual. The dark ones in the incantation are the four gatekeepers to the Lake of Fire.

And if I recollect correctly EA says in Book of Azazel that by calling all four of them you open the lake.

So the incantation is there for those with the darkness or “balls” to give it a go. But it also has the disclaimer in case one doesnt want to go through with it.

[quote=“Titan, post:8, topic:4658”]Correct me if im wrong but I believe that its for the Gatekeep ritual. The dark ones in the incantation are the four gatekeepers to the Lake of Fire.

And if I recollect correctly EA says in Book of Azazel that by calling all four of them you open the lake.[/quote]

I personally would be very weary about calling on the 4 gatekeepers to open the lake of fire (As descibed in the Book of Azazel) by yourself, especially if you have no understanding of who they are or what can happen. Not a ritual to start out with and see what happens type of thing…“Do What Tho Wilt” and all that Jazz, but fuck me.

AAAHHH Finally- something popping up and making sence! When I was a kid- 9-30ish; Entities would just come right up to me wiithout any kinda of calling evoking thinking about them— anything. That really sucked. One goaded me so long and hard I actually got books on how to committ suicide so that next time the SSGT Asshole whose nametag I could not read, came up to me to royally reem and rag me down; I could committ suicde right in front of him 'Just to show you asshole!!" luckily-Blessedly
one of the “Worlds Unworthy folk” Broke All my rules , violated my property , did everything necessary to earn an asskicking , and with the background music of Ozzy Osbourne and ‘suicide solution’ saved my life! Forever Thanks Frank Smith E 708th Maint BN Baumholder FRG
but yeah- maybe they should not be called upon- but I would amend that. novices should not call upon them, at least not without the company of an Adept. but definetly later on, when one has become more Tried Tested, Proven, Broken, Remade, and ready for an Initiation to a higher Power in Enhancing one Ipsissimus; then, yeah call upon them; but be damn sure you got the stones to survive and graduate the most unwelcome of Drill Sgts. And don’t expect such things to happen just once. the best growth and testing comes when you have done everything right and deserve the holiest lips kissing you fine ass; and then the worst of them are unleashed upon you without any defense.
That is my opinion!

[/quote] You might be referring to the ones in the dark- that have no names (which EA posted a picture of a shadow-shape in his ritual)… those, he referred to as no being able to summon nor evoke (they come when they want)- not that one shouldn’t… if those are who you mean.

For ref- that is the rite he did facing the wall, vs evoking into the room.

^^^^^^^^^^

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:9, topic:4658”][quote=“Titan, post:8, topic:4658”]Correct me if im wrong but I believe that its for the Gatekeep ritual. The dark ones in the incantation are the four gatekeepers to the Lake of Fire.

And if I recollect correctly EA says in Book of Azazel that by calling all four of them you open the lake.[/quote]

I personally would be very weary about calling on the 4 gatekeepers to open the lake of fire (As descibed in the Book of Azazel) by yourself, especially if you have no understanding of who they are or what can happen. Not a ritual to start out with and see what happens type of thing…“Do What Tho Wilt” and all that Jazz, but fuck me.[/quote]

Which is more than likely why EA gives the word of caution. I wouldn’t know though, I didnt write it.

Very True Titan. My comment wasn’t in reference to you of course. It was just a general comment about solitary practitioners who are new to the game, getting in way over their heads.