"Dark" Norse Magick Study Group

Thank you for even considering to share this, I will wait for when you are ready to share and of course free from your activities, infinite blessings brother.

2 Likes

I don’t care what anybody says about Hel, I think she’s beautiful.

Of course, I am kind of partial…

9 Likes

Oh man that’s awesome. I spend my entire work week in those areas. Defintely doing this. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

So the Hunt has officially began. Tonight I was planning on performing the Alfablot ceremony but I heard sprectral ravens and warhorns and it snowed when I awoke, so I suppose that was my cue to join the Hunt. I began my ritual by hailing Draugadröttin (Odhinn’s role as the leader of the Hunt and Lord of Ghosts), hailing Wodanaz (Odhinn’s role as the Furious One), hailing the spirits of the Ulfhednar and Berserkir, and by hailing the Wolf Spirit within myself. I worked myself into a frenzy and cast several Rune curses before I used the power of the runes to call upon the force of the hunt. I laid down on the floor in my ritual circle and felt my body tingle. I used soul travel to ascend through the ceiling and join the Horde of Ghosts, elves, and sprectral wolves and ravens.

The Hunt was wild and unpredictable but my intention directed it to the home of an enemy. This happens on its own when you join the hunt with an intention. The Hunt swarmed the house, attacking anything and anyone in sight with primal fury. Spears were thrown, arrows were shot, and claws tore at the subtle bodies of the people there. When you join the hunt, you are overtaken with a mindless bloodlust that is liberating and terrifying at the same time. After spiritually decimating my enemy, the Hunt carried on as usual, proceeding across the night sky, with occasional mortals being attacked or torn from their peaceful dreams to join us. Draugadrottin led the hunt and as the Hunt thundered across the night sky, I felt my mind returning to me and I returned to my body.

6 Likes

I don’t know I heard a story where a spirit told someone to never work with Odin and after this,he ignored it,started working with Odin and Odin and Freya planned against him but Belial warned him and he stopped working with Odin.I heard he was against working with Giants and Surt,and if I start working with Norse I’ll end up working with Surt so I know how this could turn out for me @FraterMagni

Wow. I’ve never seen her before… she’s absolutely gorgeous! @anon72564005

1 Like

Odin himself works with giants so whoever told you that story has a lack of understanding of Odin.

4 Likes

I agree with @FraterMagni this sounds sketchy at best. Hell in my own case i am working out a ritual from insights given to me in meditations with a vedic deity :alien: the system of which i was lead to by the divs so the various entites from my experiences at least are not too worried about who we work with if it is part of our path. :japanese_ogre: this is normally a human agenda and concern from what i have seen.

3 Likes

If he works with them doesn’t mean he likes then…Jehovah sends ha-satan to kill every firstborn in Egypt,and keeps giving his promised lands to demon worshipers when his people betray him but he doesn’t like them or their gods…
And he also sends his sons to fight them too.Why did he build that big wall?Yeah its not so hard to realize that certain gods in his pantheon are not supposed to be worshipped

You may wanna study up more on the myths. Odin doesn’t have any particular issues with all gaints. Hell in more than one he takes a gaintess as a lover. Along with the gods “party hall” basically being hosted by a sea giant regularly according to the lore.

:thinking: not sure why the Christian references though.

2 Likes

Myth isnt reality,myths say that Azazel was banished to eternal darkness by Raphael but that doesn’t make it true,if you’re going to look at myths and say its reality,than you have to believe that all of us will go into the eternal Abyss which is pure fire where we will be burned and tortured forever,because that is what Christian and Muslim myths say,but that doesn’t make them true,personal experience is much more important and relevent than mythology

There is a difference to true myth and a fabricated story. True myth has spritual lessons that can be applied practically becoming a part of our reality through experience.

The manmade and imperial edited bible and it’s stories are not myth. Those that follow that cult treat it as fact and history. Which is a large part of why it is so destructive. It’s the same with the torah the religion was originally not a monotheistic one but was altered for polatical agendas.

The entire idea of “hell” was stolen from the concept and myths of hel/helheim ruled by the goddess hel of the norse underworld.

2 Likes

The whole idea of Hell came from Dante’s inferno,I suggest you read „The Divine Comedy“ by Dante Alighieri,as well as some Islamic shit which Crusaders learned from Muslims when they tried to take their lands,because Muslim hell was the Abyss full of fire,and they didn’t steal that idea from Norse because they didn’t even know about Norse when Islam was created,and Dante was writing fiction which people took literally,originally Norse Helheimr was a mysterious place,not much was known about it,but then Christians started infiltrating Nordic countries,and wrote down some literature about Norse gods,but also added in some of their own bs and suddenly Helheim looked different than it was a few centuries before
Christians didn’t actually steal much from Norse,they stole a lot from Cannanites,greeks,Phoenicians,Egyptians and even Celts,still tho if they see you with a few Norse symbols they will accuse you of Neo Nazism which has nothing to do with it,I saw a Christian accuse a Norse Pagan of Nazism but that just shows their ignorance

3 Likes

Actuallly the ideas of hell were in the hands of monotheistic cults centuries before the author of this was ever conceived again taking from polytheistic tradtions idea of the underworld and twisted. When this specific cult was turned into an agenda of imperial expansion to wipe out the tribes that worshipped these gods and others. They also twisted and or demonized the things in their tradition.

For example there is a Zoroastrian text ARDA VIRAF written some time around the Sasanian Empire (224 to 651AD) is a tour of the zoroastian heaven and hell(arezura). :thinking:

2 Likes

:alien:
Easter :hatching_chick: connected linguistically to a indo-European goddess of the dawn.
Christmas - traditions connected european ancestor worship.
+👇
Mistletoe - look into the death of baldr cause the members of the cult have never been able to give me a straight answer on this one :rofl:

If you wanna dig more into what the various cults of monotheism have taken or tried to erase from the mind one good way is too follow the language as i am learning. As well as anything connected to damnation, the devil or the cults idea of evil with worshiping other gods.

The whole core agenda of these monotheistic religious cults is to kill actual spiritual traditions, expand territory and convert or kill whoever doesn’t convert. If ya wanna find the real power see what they tried to get rid of in their devil and demons. This is a pretty common practice in most lhp practices and for good reason.

3 Likes

Easter comes from Ishtar,a Sumerian goddess,she was believed to come from move in a painted egg
I know about Christmas they stole that from multiple cultures not just Norse but also Romans,Greeks,even Celts and Slavs,and I know how Loki manipulated a blind god into killing Baldr

Before Dante Alighieri and Crusades Christians thought Hell was a place of „Eternal Separation from God“,but after Dante Alighieri,Crusades etc…people got the idea of Hell being a place of Hellfire and brimstone

And I am guessing that the text talks about Underworld and not hell,Greeks,Egyptians,Sumerians and many others have Underworld but thats not same as hell

That is because the whole concept of hell these monotheistic cults have is a mental construct twisted from the concept of the underworld.

3 Likes

True…You don’t seem to know what a cult is…
„A relatively small number of people with strange beliefs and practices“;To be called a cult religion has to be compared to Stephen Hassan’s Cult BITE model,I assume you don’t know what BITE model is either

1 Like

I know very well the definition of what a cult is thank you. BITE model is new though thanks but it fits :face_with_monocle: :laughing: i am curious why you are tryin to take pot shots at my intelligence though. :thinking:

cult

kəlt/

noun

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

:point_down: i noticed you cherry picked from among the various definitions using your own intellect. :yum: :raised_hand:

“the cult of St. Olaf”

• a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

“a network of Satan-worshiping cults”

synonyms: sect, denomination, group, movement, church, persuasion, body, faction

“a religious cult”

• a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

“a cult of personality surrounding the leaders”

synonyms: obsession with, fixation on, mania for, passion for, idolization of, devotion to, worship of, veneration of

“the cult of eternal youth in Hollywood”# Definition of cult

1 : a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious (see SPURIOUS sense 2)

BITE model
As employed by the most destructive cults, mind control seeks nothing less than to disrupt an individual’s authentic identity and reconstruct it in the image of the cult leader. I developed the BITE model to help people determine whether or not a group is practicing destructive …

4 Likes

From what I see you are very intelligent ,dictionary definition of a cult doesn’t really show real cults because pretty much every religion out there can be described as a cult if you use dictionary definition,using Hassan’s BITE model is the best way to determine if a group is a cult tho