Dark Grimoire Tarot?anyone?

I’m not sure how popular this deck is,but i think at least a few of you here(hopefully) possess this deck.To those who possess the deck,how do you interpret the justice card?I mean,there are candles and a voodoo doll,i take it as sorcery,maybe,paying for you have done,as there’s a statue in the background holding two cups which could be referring to the balancing of one’s karma.Hope to hear other’s experiences…

I’ve never heard of this deck,but it sounds cool.

I’m currently working with the Thoth deck and Fallen Angle Oracle cards (which I recommend highly).

But it sounds to me like the card you described means pretty much what you said.

Justice by black majick.

That’s the only way I could interpret justice and a voodoo doll. Lol

But they are your cards so you will read them as YOU see them.Remember that.

Justice is a card of balance and well…justice. You get what you put in, for any action there is a reaction.

I do not have this deck and have not seen the image of the card but…The poppet can be used to heal or harm, they are not exclusively for baneful works and are more often than not used in benevolent works where one can not be in person to have work done for them. The candle and its flame are symbolic of the will or desire. The statue holding the cups is reminiscent of Temperance or Art which relays a need for balance as in the scales of justice.

The image of the card is of course dark and alludes to black magick, it is the Dark Grimoire Tarot after all. The cards meanings are pretty consistent, the imagery may be different but if it was all the same why would there be different decks?

Did the deck come with a companion book? If so what did the book have to say? They usually explain much of the symbolism and give the cards meaning.

[quote="-TWF-, post:3, topic:2828"]Justice is a card of balance and well…justice. You get what you put in, for any action there is a reaction.

I do not have this deck and have not seen the image of the card but…The poppet can be used to heal or harm, they are not exclusively for baneful works and are more often than not used in benevolent works where one can not be in person to have work done for them. The candle and its flame are symbolic of the will or desire. The statue holding the cups is reminiscent of Temperance or Art which relays a need for balance as in the scales of justice.

The image of the card is of course dark and alludes to black magick, it is the Dark Grimoire Tarot after all. The cards meanings are pretty consistent, the imagery may be different but if it was all the same why would there be different decks?

Did the deck come with a companion book? If so what did the book have to say? They usually explain much of the symbolism and give the cards meaning.[/quote]
The definition is:At the foot of the impassive and severe idol that keeps the chalices of shadow and of light in equilibrium,the servitors of Cthulhu have left traces of black magic,evocations of demons and Voodoo rituals.

Sounds more like the image description than the definition for the divination.

It still pretty much gives the definition of justice/balance. Justice is impassive, it can not be escaped as your every action has a consequence.

The rest just sounds like imagery, the Cthulhu reference is H.P. Lovecraft/Necronomicon and has nothing to do with Voodoo except for pop culture perceptions of what goes on in a Voodoo ritual.