Dark angelic ascent

Well at first in the beginning I never really bad attention to angels and as soon as I began in this path I was instantly attracted to demons like Azazel and abbadon fast forward to now and I want to ascend into an angel I’m fascinated by metatron and raziel I really like them both but I wanted to ask you all is it possible to become a dark angel I know I know some may say that you might as well choose something else but no I won’t I really want to know if its possible for an angel to be balanced between demon and angel a angel with black wings

Your lack of punctuation makes that sound completely nutty, but fwiw I did some work “becoming” or “as one with” the Angel of Lost Things and it was kind of like getting heroin injected straight into my brain, I couldn’t think about anything except that kind of area after a short period (which was excellent, at the time - found a whole missing branch of my family and loads more), I felt totally at peace and in harmony, and doubt I would have cared much if my head was on fire (so long as nothing was, y’know, “lost” ffs), and nothing else seemed relevant.

Seriously, try consistantly manifesting $20 or something, or getting a good job or a new car or a free laptop, before you decide you’re the dark angel Jizzigonadz - IMO at least, you need to master THIS world, at least partially, before you can begin becoming a ruler of any other.

My approach is different. Basically hand me the big guns and I learn from the Get Go…direct hands on experience. The ability to become one with the Weapon…the Master Excalibur Sword (wand to create New Order)… To become an Angel of Darkness…which fyi is really an Archangel of Light coming as a Descended Master.

I’m of the mind that one must exercise a significant amount of power from the beginning, as that is what seperates those… The Frenchmans explanation of Causality in The Matrix movie part 2 is my favorite scene.

As far as the balance I already had thjs conversation with a friend today. I told her I do not use the same terminology as her. I see everything from a perspective more of “1” (which is Belial’s njmber in Luciferianism). I have a write up stored somewhere regarding the Relationship Between Angels and Demons and ones Magickal Double Self. Yes you can.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:3, topic:6090”]My approach is different. Basically hand me the big guns and I learn from the Get Go…direct hands on experience. The ability to become one with the Weapon…the Master Excalibur Sword (wand to create New Order)… To become an Angel of Darkness…which fyi is really an Archangel of Light coming as a Descended Master.

I’m of the mind that one must exercise a significant amount of power from the beginning, as that is what seperates those…[/quote]

I was trying to change reality as a child, for sure, but I think there’s a danger - I mean no offence to Terry here - of falling into grandiosity, pathologicial stuff that means the person ends up swept away in daydream battles in the astral and so on, and never develops the ability to make changes in reality occur in conformity to their will.

That’s my concern, I guess, because I’ve seen it happen to a few people who think they’re like mega-gods of the Nth dimension when in reality they can’t make even the simplest changes to favour themselves.

Jizzigonadz! Hahahahahaha!!!

Work with Azazel if you’re serious about ascent.

As a word of warning, don’t take that request to him or Abaddon though.

If you want to learn to operate with the Authority of “Gods Glory”, work with the Archangels.

If you want to elevate your own power, work with the Demonic Kings. Don’t concern yourself with Lesser powers for ascent.

1 Like