Dante's Sigil

A couple months ago, we recieved a newsletter from EA on Dante’s method of obtaining a corporeal spiritual teacher. I know that Mr. Abiel has gone his own way at this point, but I believe he left us something fairly powerful.

The ritual entails a fair amount of preparation, in both gathering items and waiting for the proper day, but what really caught my eye is the sigil that seems to be used to tie the whole thing together:

He gives the description, “Using this will ensure that the practitioner places an infinite “mark” on the Astral Plane, a beacon of Light shining down on all layers of reality. Your mindset must be determined to find a Spiritual Mentor; let not anything or anyone deny you. This sigil will demand the Universe to succumb to YOUR WILL to bring a teacher of adequate knowledge and experience.”

So this to me, is more important than the entire ritual that its involved in. I immediately forgot about trying to obtain a teacher, and started experimenting with this sigil.

Dante mentions having a determined mindset, so I just started fixating on specific things while doing my usual T/G sync and staring at it…in other words, I used this as I would any other sigil during an evocation…same techniques and applied methods.

The difference, at least for me, is that this seems to give almost instantaneous results, and depending on what youre focused on, that can be good or bad. My first experiment was with money, focused on the sigil, when it started to flash, I imagined opening my wallet and flipping through endless bills. 10 minutes later my phone rang with a client saying they were able to pay me, plus extra for being late. Cool! I figured I was done, so I got up and went to the store…got my stuff and went to the self checkout, to find 35 bucks waiting for me in the change slot!

Ive tried it again with several different things…car parts, food, weed, sex…and I seem to get results within 12 hours whenever I use this thing. I also tried using it when I was pretty worried about a confrontation with someone I know, and It took my fears and manifested them…3 hours later I ended up in a nasty fight with this guy…so it definitely does what Dante says it does.

I thought perhaps this would be a good experiment for others here to try…we often complain that certain spirits arent cooperating exactly as we’d want them to, or planetary alignments are off…theres a whole plethora of things to keep in mind when performing that type of magick, but with this particular sigil, it seems to me that if something goes wrong, or right, you only have yourself to blame, as it reflects and amplifies your mindset. Who wants to try it?

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:1, topic:3755”]A couple months ago, we recieved a newsletter from EA on Dante’s method of obtaining a corporeal spiritual teacher. I know that Mr. Abiel has gone his own way at this point, but I believe he left us something fairly powerful.

The ritual entails a fair amount of preparation, in both gathering items and waiting for the proper day, but what really caught my eye is the sigil that seems to be used to tie the whole thing together:

He gives the description, “Using this will ensure that the practitioner places an infinite “mark” on the Astral Plane, a beacon of Light shining down on all layers of reality. Your mindset must be determined to find a Spiritual Mentor; let not anything or anyone deny you. This sigil will demand the Universe to succumb to YOUR WILL to bring a teacher of adequate knowledge and experience.”

So this to me, is more important than the entire ritual that its involved in. I immediately forgot about trying to obtain a teacher, and started experimenting with this sigil.

Dante mentions having a determined mindset, so I just started fixating on specific things while doing my usual T/G sync and staring at it…in other words, I used this as I would any other sigil during an evocation…same techniques and applied methods.

The difference, at least for me, is that this seems to give almost instantaneous results, and depending on what youre focused on, that can be good or bad. My first experiment was with money, focused on the sigil, when it started to flash, I imagined opening my wallet and flipping through endless bills. 10 minutes later my phone rang with a client saying they were able to pay me, plus extra for being late. Cool! I figured I was done, so I got up and went to the store…got my stuff and went to the self checkout, to find 35 bucks waiting for me in the change slot!

Ive tried it again with several different things…car parts, food, weed, sex…and I seem to get results within 12 hours whenever I use this thing. I also tried using it when I was pretty worried about a confrontation with someone I know, and It took my fears and manifested them…3 hours later I ended up in a nasty fight with this guy…so it definitely does what Dante says it does.

I thought perhaps this would be a good experiment for others here to try…we often complain that certain spirits arent cooperating exactly as we’d want them to, or planetary alignments are off…theres a whole plethora of things to keep in mind when performing that type of magick, but with this particular sigil, it seems to me that if something goes wrong, or right, you only have yourself to blame, as it reflects and amplifies your mindset. Who wants to try it?[/quote] what is the rest of the ritual?

I like this. This weekend will be the perfect time to experiment.