Dante's Abiel Necromantic Sorcery make me see the spirits

I was reading the book on chapter about death gods:Erebus,Toth…and i started see the shadow like spirits in the room around me…reading the book strange effected me like im going into tgs but again in saturnian current…did enyone here have had similar experience?

I would like to get this Book, where do you Find a Copy? On Ebay they are really Expensive

Thanks!

As for Answering your Question similar things have happened to me but not with that Book, but with another.

one friend gave the book to me, he bought it from ebay.

What book have you readed?

1 Like

[quote=“John, post:3, topic:8242”]one friend gave the book to me, he bought it from ebay.

What book have you readed?[/quote]

On my end, similar things did happen with the Grimoire of Tiamat, the Castaneda books, the Spider and the Green Butterfly, and I believe even a few non-magical books, that also opened some strange doors.

However, such a thing has happened to others with some of my notes, and to me, with some posts even on this forum.

1 Like

I agree. With works of darkness I was told there was a black shadow standing over me as I was reading it.

1 Like

Agreed with all of you… Reading books that have sigils and most notably the ones that have been truly consecrated as gateways will bring those energies around you.

I own a copy of this book, if anyone is interested in it. PM me and we’ll work out a price.

I also do have a copy of this book that I may let go for right price. It’s well worth the money. PM me if interested.

I had the same experience with Donald Tysons liber lilith wich later found out was part of an un published manuscript written by john dee in the late 16th century explaning forbidden rites given to him by lilith a very good read.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:8242”][quote=“John, post:3, topic:8242”]one friend gave the book to me, he bought it from ebay.

What book have you readed?[/quote]

On my end, similar things did happen with the Grimoire of Tiamat, the Castaneda books, the Spider and the Green Butterfly, and I believe even a few non-magical books, that also opened some strange doors.

However, such a thing has happened to others with some of my notes, and to me, with some posts even on this forum.[/quote]
It’s not the book its you! LOL

I had a very strange experience with the Grimoire of Tiamat! I could hear a loud deep sound as if someone was sleeping deep inside the earth! I never did any work out of the Grimoire but I definitely studied and read it intensively!

1 Like

I had the same experience. Every time i read the book, i instantly feel the current. Then i get possessed by an entity that tells me: this is my path. And gets me to focus intensely on the text. It feels like it’s helping me to studied the text at a deeper level. Like a invisible teacher.

It feels very natural.