Dante Abiel's Necromantic Sorcery

I love how this book just gets right to the point. Dante does not hold the readers hand or sugar coat anything he just gets right to the point and quick. It is just “Bam the theory behind something then Bam now here go do it, oh and you WILL go insane…so be ready.” This reminds me of E.A.'s books.

Last night I found myself googling “Cemeteries with little to no security” never thought I would google that in my life.

[quote=“Orismen, post:41, topic:1637”]I love how this book just gets right to the point. Dante does not hold the readers hand or sugar coat anything he just gets right to the point and quick. It is just “Bam the theory behind something then Bam now here go do it, oh and you WILL go insane…so be ready.” This reminds me of E.A.'s books.

Last night I found myself googling “Cemeteries with little to no security” never thought I would google that in my life.[/quote]

Dude be careful! HAHAHA :smiley:

[quote=“bodomite, post:42, topic:1637”][quote=“Orismen, post:41, topic:1637”]I love how this book just gets right to the point. Dante does not hold the readers hand or sugar coat anything he just gets right to the point and quick. It is just “Bam the theory behind something then Bam now here go do it, oh and you WILL go insane…so be ready.” This reminds me of E.A.'s books.

Last night I found myself googling “Cemeteries with little to no security” never thought I would google that in my life.[/quote]

Dude be careful! HAHAHA :D[/quote]

It’s ok, I did it form a work computer. :wink:

Your IT guy is going to be very confused.

Or think your a necrophiliac HAHAHAHA!

Something tells me that’s not covered in the handbook.

1 Like

In all seriousness though, I was born with a twin that did not make it. When I read the section “Dead Brother” it hit me hard. Even though the section is about gaining familiarity and brotherhood with the dead, not about relatives, it made me think that I might want to contact my dead twin and drop him a line. Instead of calling out the my ancestors in general or my mother and grandmothers I want to see what he has to say.

1 Like

That sounds like a very good idea!!! I don’t know how helpful my ancestors would be being that most of my family were die hard christians.

That sounds like a very good idea!!! I don’t know how helpful my ancestors would be being that most of my family were die hard christians.[/quote]
My mother and grandmothers were hardcore Mormons. My grandmothers didn’t seem to mind, and I contacted my mother right after she died, she was confused to see that some of her beliefs in life did not pan out in death. I did some serious crossing over/healing work for my ancestors with Raphael last May. There was a lot of pain that they were holding on to that is now gone. I would suggest that if you want to work with your ancestors but think they may act a little weird.

Working with your ancestors is great and I whole heartedly endorse it, especially if you want to work with the dead.

It’s ok, I did it form a work computer. :wink:
[/quote]

Next time use Gpass or similar Proxy Server so to sidestep any potential attempts at monitoring your activity :wink:

lol it’s tempting just to see the results.

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/utah.htm

“All that is great is built upon sorrow.”
-Black Book of Satan

Didn’t take that long.

Dante’s book can be found on Ebay for $300…

Oh yeah, I spaced making my payment for the Book of Sitra Achra and now its like 600 on ebay :stuck_out_tongue: and the worst part is that nobodys actually going to pay that for it anyway.

I wonder what happened to him, can’t believe he became a christian. Must have been his wife.

You can get his book for free if you type his name on Google lol.

The forces he toyed with nearly drove him insane and he fled to the religion of Christianity.

I think his wife got him on a leash :joy::joy:

1 Like

Wait what happened? I’m starting to try to lean on Christianity for stuff and stopping muself