Dante Abiel's Necromantic Sorcery

[quote=“Dante Abiel, post:20, topic:1637”]I am very excited about my first real release. I look forward to others having their own Necromantic Experiences.

Eternally,
Dante A.[/quote]

Take care, smoking too much causes cancer!

Blessings ~

The Most Evil Grimoire Of Necromancy

You’ll learn a lot about Dante’s history and the foundations of necromancy just from this 40 minute slideshow alone. Enjoy.

Any chance of posting some pics of the cover of the book, or perhaps a picture of the spine of the book. I don’t know if thats even possible, just curious to have an idea of what it may look like. Also, do you have any further details as far as the binding, type of paper its being printed on, any cover art/sigils embossed on the cover, etc…

link is down…

Ordered!

Ditto.

got mine

Done!

Necromantic Sorcery is now available. The black pigskin leather edition is almost sold out. Here are several photos of the grimoires. Act now to get yours.
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/necromanticsorcery]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/necromanticsorcery[/url]

1 Like

Cool, what is the shipping date for this?

with the confirmation email it said to be shipped within 14 days.

Mine’s ordered!!!

I’m bummed that I missed out on the Pigskin version and all the extras as I have had some bad day’s with Pain and sickness and got the day’s mixed up, lucky I bought the Black Velvet version and the extra offer…

Does anyone have a link that you can send me as I would like to see the extra added offer again, as I did not get the whole idea… I just wanted to hit buy before they were gone…

Thanks,
Thorn

I’m personally handling the shipping on these, as both us (Timothy and I) and you (BALG Members) have invested such a great amount for these beautiful and powerful books that I’m just not going to allow some third-party hack to treat them as anything less than magickal tools of the highest order.

That said, I’ve cleared my schedule for the next few business days to do nothing other than protect, package, label, and ship your grimoires out to you. So, yeah, it will take however long it takes to get to wherever you’re at in the world, but they’re going to be on their way to you as soon as inhumanly possible!

1 Like

[quote=“E.A., post:34, topic:1637”]I’m personally handling the shipping on these, as both us (Timothy and I) and you (BALG Members) have invested such a great amount for these beautiful and powerful books that I’m just not going to allow some third-party hack to treat them as anything less than magickal tools of the highest order.

That said, I’ve cleared my schedule for the next few business days to do nothing other than protect, package, label, and ship your grimoires out to you. So, yeah, it will take however long it takes to get to wherever you’re at in the world, but they’re going to be on their way to you as soon as inhumanly possible![/quote]
Thanks E.A… I’ve been a little paranoid about the books being safe (especially since I ordered a leather edition). So hearing that was rather comforting. I’ve wanted to practice Necromancy since my grandfather passed when I was eight. Sure, I’ll use Necromancy for it’s higher teachings but it’s always good to have a deep motivation.

I just received the books (both editions) today!
I am very impressed with the quality of the Grimoires and package material. You did a great job! You should give yourself a pat on the back :slight_smile:

In my humble opinion, I read a few paragraphs into the grimoire and some content may intimidate beginner and experient magicians!
This book is a good investment for my self knowledge, but I am not ready for this right now.

Thank you Dante Abiel for sharing your knowledge!

:slight_smile:

[quote=“E.A., post:34, topic:1637”]I’m personally handling the shipping on these, as both us (Timothy and I) and you (BALG Members) have invested such a great amount for these beautiful and powerful books that I’m just not going to allow some third-party hack to treat them as anything less than magickal tools of the highest order.

That said, I’ve cleared my schedule for the next few business days to do nothing other than protect, package, label, and ship your grimoires out to you. So, yeah, it will take however long it takes to get to wherever you’re at in the world, but they’re going to be on their way to you as soon as inhumanly possible![/quote]

You know, I was incredibly depressed when someone at the post office opened my magic circle, and then to make it look like an accident, smashed the package and stabbed it with a screw driver.

Thankfully no real damage happened, but it made me scared to order something with “become a living god” on the package in my back water bible thumping state. I felt like, the only way I could be safe was to do a ritual for it. However, I couldn’t be more pleasantly surprised to have found out about all the new safety that was put into the grimore on your part, not just that it’s talismanic, but that it has talismanic defenses, and you are personally doing rituals.

This is the going above and beyond anything offered anywhere, and if it doesn’t attract the best independent occultists to this forum and this movement, it’s breeding them right in our back yard from scratch.

But from my understanding of how the sale turned out, it reopened a HUGE question about the works at BALG, with this community growing so big and prints selling out so fast, do you wish to not only provide your works for pdf, but do you wish to offer PDF copies of everything else marketed on BALG, because none of these authors have had to make this commitment to my understanding, but thanks to your own literary retirement these are the people who will be writing all the future books.

I also have another question, since you have said yourself that you see sigils as the meat and potatoes of a grimore, and 72 SPECIAL sigils have been made available first come first serve. I think it’s fair to say the number and type of these sigils slapped together with small summaries is essentially a grimore and a crazy powerful one at that, and the fact that it has been sliced up into 72 pieces and given away with another very insane grimore of intimate relation to it doesn’t distract much from the idea they are insane tools of power for ascent in their own right. Do you ever plan to make any of those sigils available to the members of this community? If no, can you please tell us why not?

Also, will there be a pre-order period next time?

Thank You For Your Time,
-Frater Apotheosis

opened my leather edition yesterday, and i was so happy (still am of course). and there’s only one problem with it though. the binding in the very back has come apart almost half way. all i’m wondering is if anyone here knows how i can fix it without damaging any other parts of it. other than that it’s PERFECT.

i’m 18 and i’ve been waiting for a book like this for ten years. ever since my grandpa died when i was eight, i knew there was something in me, if not my entire self, that snapped. this kind of darkness has been the only thing that could console me since then and now to have this kind of knowledge…i feel so fulfilled. and the power coming off the book and especially the sigil on the bookmark… incredible.

Also received both editions yesterday and they’re absolutely awesome! The velvet is really nice, but the leather edition is beautiful - nice job!

For the moment, this is something that we’re negotiating with the authors on an individual basis. Some authors absolutely don’t want their work to be available electronically. Of course, with first-time authors like Dante Abiel, we definitely want to get a feel for the demand before having multiple versions of the book available.

So, the short story is that it’s going to have to be handled on a case-by-case basis.

1 Like