Dantalion

So just spoke to Dantalion again, I gazed into his sigil and said his enn out loud about ten times. I had a picture of my target spoke to him about her and recent events, told him my fears and confusion with the situation then recited a kind of petition to him outlining what I desire. I also had offerings of a red candle a cup of tea and sprayed my favourite aftershave for him.
My concern is not one reaction, now I’m crap at hearing spirits but I’m spot on when I feel energy’s around me, and despite calling him and talking I felt nothing,. Previous times with Dantalion I could feel him straight away. So now the doubts are creeping in

3 Likes

Solution is simple - you could ask him to give you a clear sign that he has received your request and he is working on it :wink:

3 Likes

So an update: Called Dantalion again this morning using his sigil and enn, again didn’t feel anything for about 20 min, was talking to him and visualise my desire, saw a very faint energy come from his sigil, then some cold spots on my leg, which lasted for a few seconds. Tried to meditate to get some answers to my questions, but just couldn’t get into the zone.,think I was trying to hard.
Next I tried the pendulum, now I generally don’t trust this type of divination as it can be influenced by me very easily, I got all positive answers to my questions. So I went back to meditation again and got the number 12,then done the pendulum again and asked if I would see results on the 12Mar,it went to no, I asked if it would be in twelve days time and it went to yes.
After I finished the pendulum session I got like a fuzzy head sensation for about ten seconds.I also got the impression he wants me to light a red candle for him every night for seven nights.

1 Like

let us know after 12 days how it goes :wink:

I am new to working with him and I have a shrine to him, I say good morning and talk to him a bit. I have asked him to guide me in my quest to learn new skills and improve upon my existing ones in addition to “A Job” I have learned so much since asking him to help me on my quest, and I now wake up at 3:am so I can really enjoy the hour.

4 Likes

@Freespirit any update on this one??
How did it go? Did Dantalion deliver what he said he would?

1 Like