Dantalion

Dont give up just open yourself and your life for that one. :eyeglasses: your future will get bright again.

1 Like

Trying man…not getting an answer in any way shape or form is tough

Stay open and everyday try to connect but dont get frustrated. Do the work - do the research. It will happen - maybe Dantalion will show you who to work with the get the outcome you need.

pull up Asbjorns entry on his first love spell - it really hits home even if I have been doing them for some time… You may get someone that will blow the other one out of the water dear.

1 Like

Thanks. Just read it, definitely going to give it a shot. I appreciate your generosity and time.

I’ve had plenty of gfs. This one is way different. Willing to do anything to gain her attention back.

1 Like

You are a Knight, ask some of the forum who you should work with - I have Dantalion for knowledge- but I use others for well other things.

Appreciate that!

King Beleth - was amazing and he took my silver ring for 48 hours I now where it on the Left hand. It was instant…

1 Like

He would want to see something more substantial than just tea. A promise of some kind. You are asking of him to fix your relationship, and it’s huge. First, ask him what he would like in return.

Well said!

He likes sweets.

2 Likes

Update pleaae

I feel this was Dantalion. If you call a spirit’s name, it shall come.