Dantalion

Take him out for some mexican food and you might find out.

4 Likes

Bookmarked to reference :grin: straight gold here.

3 Likes

Remind me not to make you laugh if I am anywhere near you :smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like she chose a playful way to help you workout your ability to hear her.

1 Like

Yeah, she has been helping me with that. It is a process slowly but surely coming along. I have also noticed that when I talk to spirits or do magick, the tops of my ears burn or the back of my neck burns, sometimes both, but yet when I look, they are not red at all. My ears are burning as I type this now.

3 Likes

@dollarvaluemenu Theyā€™re all talking about you behind your back discussing how much temperature rise through ear burning is required to spontaneously combust a humanā€¦:thermometer_face:

I can not believe there is an emoji called thermometer face!

5 Likes

cool I am.

If they did that, there would be nothing left but a pile of mexican food and gin.

2 Likes

I think I can now declare this thread a complete crash site as it has totally derailed due to copious amounts of virtual gin and mexican food along with a lunatic horseā€¦

3 Likes

Hey, I have a question about Dantalion. When I invoked him, he introduced himself to me as a beautiful woman with an extremely seductive and calm voice. she had something that looked like a veil on her face but could see through the veil. After dismissing him, I extinguished the candle but I was for a few hours as in a dream, with the rare vision and with a sensation of intense calm in the body. the funny thing is that everyone Iā€™ve met who has contacted Dantalion has appeared to them in masculine form. To you as it was manifested to you?

3 Likes

I think each person sees an entity in the way they can so there is no one size fits all. If you can materialise an entity into vision and physical form, great - I canā€™t or rather havenā€™t attempted to do so and donā€™t particularly have any desire to do so. If I get the results I need and the entity is happy dealing with me in the way it wants to then that is fine.

6 Likes

Likely this has something do to with the lessons Dantalion wants to teach you. Sitri has ussally taken female form when i evoke or Invoke this spirit to learn from it. What needs to be remember is they can appear how every they want. Azazel made this point VERY clear to me a few weeks ago when he decided to make an appearance during my daily practice. Sitri has also reiterated thia point to me recently in a practical way via a ā€œshit testā€ in an attempt to inspire fear within me when i snapped at them for bad timing. Didnt work and sitri was crackin up after.

It was humans that projected the idea of a masculine associations to alot of them in text. Over time this became the accepted ā€œnormā€

5 Likes

Yep - my own version of Duke Dantalion is pretty much a call centre, a different variant every session. Love them all so far but each one slightly different voice, intonation, nationality etc.

3 Likes

I saw Dantalion in a dream once. He was a skinny attractive man with long blonde hair holding a red book. He introduced himself and gently held my chin and invited me to call on him when I need him. Iā€™ve never had a reason to call him other than I am curious was is written in that book.

6 Likes

I have a pendulum I use for Dantalion- only. He has is own area I say his Enn with the pendulum and it swings in toward me. I have asked question with the pendulum and the tool as literally wend from swinging madly to bouncing in the direction of yes. Since I started working with him I have seen two ghost dogs- and have been visited by two enormous crows. I also am using him to rid my life of a person bidding for my mate and to help my mate see his faults.

3 Likes

As a newbie Iā€™ve tried a lot of things over the past couple weeks after reading up on things. Iā€™ve settled on the great Duke Dantalion as I feel heā€™s the best for what Iā€™m looking for. (My ex back even though she hates me)

Iā€™ve tried a few different rituals but the one that has felt best has been putting my offerings on top of his sigil which is inside a triangle of green candles. I then lie down with headphones on and listen to his enn for 15 minutes with my eyes closed focusing on his name. Admittedly, I havenā€™t had much luck seeing him or hearing him.

However, I have noticed that my normally overly cuddly cat wonā€™t come on the bed with me. Once the end chant in my headphones are over, he comes right up. Iā€™m hoping this is a sign heā€™s here. On top of that, this past week (since Iā€™ve started trying to invoke the great Duke) Iā€™ve had an EXTREMELY successful week at work (I work in sales). Easily the most profitable week for any employee in our Nationwide company. While I see these as signs, I have yet to hear or see him say anything for the one request I have, which is my ex back. Iā€™ve given him several deadlines that have come and pass, and no luck. Soā€¦I donā€™t know what to think. The last deadline I asked of him was by March 1st. So fingers crossed. I plan on trying to invoke him every night until then.

You also have to do your work. You have to make appropriate changes and help Duke Dantalion complete his end of the bargain. I am very new to this but it feels like they want to see you make some effort, the more effort you give into your desired outcome the more likely it will happen. You also have to set you mind and see the end result - feel the end result. Clean up your shit and make that space available for her ready for her. You may need to evoke a female to assist you in preparing yourself and your life to have her back. This is a huge request and you may need to give him more. I worked with him in December and I told him I will honor him for a full year. I have a small alter to him at the Lord and Kings table. Dantalion gave me and directed me to Knowledge.

3 Likes

Can you explain more about ā€œcleaningā€ up your shit?

Iā€™m open to trying anything and open to all help.

Sorry if I come across rude. You need to make yourself and your environment ready for this request. Clean up you emotional baggage- heal yourself. Clean up your home- allow a new life to florish there. If you have no living plants I would buy some that would induce love - or bring in harmony. Feng Shui plants for harmony and positive energy in the living room | Interior Design Ideas | AVSO.ORG.

See other full moon activity posts they have great ideas for cleansing and bringing up the vibe in a house

2 Likes

No, definitely didnā€™t come across as rude. Iā€™m an open book to learning and would love as much help as possible. Even if someone has a direct line to the grand Duke to ask him what else I need to do.

I will admit, I am at the point of giving up completely. The ex is with a new guy, and not getting a clear response is very demoralizing. I have meditated practically every night for weeks trying to get a miracle here and to no avail. Itā€™s hard not to think that just ending my life would be the quicker/faster way to get over all this.