Dantalion .. Cough or Bark?

so I did my evocation for Dantalion last night ? ritual lasted about 35 minutes. since I am a newbee I didn’t expect much to see him or feel him. Did what I had to, and fell asleep. Got woken up at 430am by my roommate saying there were loud “coughing” noises coming from my room and he was wondering if I was ok? ( I was 100% ok, and not coughing)

And then about 5am, I heard “barking” sounds coming from the area where I had left the offerings and the candle overnight for Dantalion and Sallos. ( I left a cigarette for Dantalion which I smoked in his honor right after the ritual, so there was only a cup of water left for Sallos in the Plate with the candle)

After my ritual I had asked Dantalion to stick around the night and hangout in my room if he pleased to do so. right after hearing the sounds I woke and spoke to him again and said my thank you and good bye for showing me he was around.

Does this experience sound relatable to any of the experienced evokers ? please advice.

thanks

Wow that seems so intense.
Keep me updated about what happens next and when u get the results. I’m curious about it

NO real updates, but a friend and I were supposed to go watch a movie last weekend, which I couldn’t make it to. but we finally did yesterday, it was MARVEL’s. little did I know the movie was partly about shape shifters who could take any form. Made me think of Dantalion right away. not sure if this was a coincidence or what ? lol …

would love to hear from some of you folks about my experiences being pertinent to my evoking or not ?

thanks

1 Like

He has done that with me a couple of times before, just so I knew that he accepted my request and that it was coming soon.

1 Like

@CrypticAce54 you mean the same exact experience as mine ?

I don’t know much of Sallos nature, but those sounds of coughing may appear during the manifestation of Dantalion, - yes, it’s his “style” (especially blurred/quiet sounds of people speaking, whispers or dark deep voice)

Barking is also possible, because Dantalion sometimes appears with a wolf at his side - a sort of his personal guard. So yes, your experience illustrates his tendency.

1 Like

almost, instead of random barking or coughing he made my dogs bark and my brother cough, which I later asked him if that was him and he said it was.

1 Like