Danger When Working With Demon Spirits

Well no one can really convince you of this, and I certainly wont try any harder to do so. If you end up leaving the path as it hasn’t worked out for you, then I wish you well. Take care.

5 Likes

Thank you. Yeah I really really wanted to work & I thank you for taking the time to give many advice as I took all the info.

1 Like

Yes, we do face hardship and many trials. Most of them, in my experience, have been about things that I needed to deal with prior to the trials. Challenges of mind and character.

And it is indeed dangerous, that’s why my number one advice is: don’t rush into things. Take it easy, follow your guides and ask for advice when you need. Hard times come, but the lessons are priceless.

Also, still about the dangers of it all: most people die, go insane or lose everything because of poor decisions and greed. People can’t really handle power all that well, they open one book or qlipha and already call themselves ‘LordofDarkness999’ lmao

2 Likes

I mention King Paimon, Duke Dantalion, Duke Zepar & King Belah in the post. I don’t want to leave out “Satan/Lucifer” as well as I also evocation that one too. You only see all the good things what these demon spirits can provide, their abilities & how the modern culture makes these demon’s something really bad. Nobody ever writes in detail the full failures/hardship so alot of info out there on the internet is so mis-leading. I just wanted to include everything without unbias info so people can fully judge by themselves. I did mention two minor very small things was granted, very very small that didn’t require much “power” so its not like nothing positive happen.

Almost everyone promises to write good things in behalf of these demon spirits but when its complete failure/opposite/hardship/lies, nobody takes the time to write that. I would also have written everywhere positive things if it worked as promised but people should also write the negative things as well…so not just to prop up only the good things.

2 Likes

I agree we should talk more about dangers and trials, but at the end of the day, every experience is unique. But I get you

1 Like

No, not nobody. A simple search for “when magic fails” shows that:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=when%20magick%20fails

And we have some really good discussions on magick fails and how to learn from it:

People don’t like to admit failure, that’s normal. But it does happen, a LOT, and sometimes people do post about it. All of of have spells and rituals that didn’t seem to work. Most often you see this talked about in the context of lust for results, and people looking for advice of how to adjust to get it to work…

Also check out:

Learning and failing is how life works:

There’s tons more if you tweak the search keywords.

Bottom line is, failing doesn’t make you a failure, quitting does. Everybody who succeeded kept learning, course adjusted and forged ahead until they got what they wanted.

7 Likes

Im personaly moving away from titling spirits as demon or even angels. I want to take in the spirit for who they are without the tie-ons of them being a demon or angel.

Also, if you’re calling the darker sides of sprits and calling them evil and tricksters, 9 times out of 10 thats the part of the spirit you will get. Just like if you heard that John Doe is an asshole, meet him and act like he’s an asshole, hes probably gonna seem like an asshole.

Hopefullly that made some sense.

6 Likes

All of the negative nellying aside, what are your plans moving forward? Are you totally done with the LHP? Are you done with magick? Have you considered working with angels? I haven’t read your post history yet, so forgive me if this was discussed before. Angels can be as harmful as demons, just like any other spirits can be harmful.

Have you done work with no spirits at all, just using your own energy? Light a candle, focus on what you want, put your all into the flame while imagining the outcome and once you feel it’s enough, “As I will it, so mote it be” or similar verbiage and let the candle burn out? That’s just an example of what you can do on your own. All you need is the desire and strong intent to will almost anything you want into existence.

Have you considered working with your ancestors? Who better to work with than them?

You have a whole world of magick waiting for you. So what the LHP didn’t work out for you, according to you. If you still desire to do magick but feel like working with spirits won’t help, there are other ways to practice magick to get what you want.

Don’t ever give up, stay in the fight.

Good luck.

10 Likes

Look, life is hard and full of suffering. Accept it and get over yourself.

(I just summarized Buddhism!)

We need to accept our faults and others’ faults. Stop the blame game and accept responsibility for ourselves and our reality. Blaming demons, angels, and whatever for your problems will get you nowhere.

What are you doing to change your life? Are you making an effort? Magick helps, but it will only get you so far. You have to do the rest of the work.

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith with my works.

Yes, I quoted the Holy Bible. The principles are still the same. The spirits are not going to do everything for you, but they will help get you where you’re trying to go. You still have to put in the work.

1 Like

Well before I began this LHP, I also had pre-judgement of calling on Demon spirits of any sort as I thought it was also evil spirits. But I read everywhere these judgement of evil spirits arnt true but who really knows. After beginning this whole journey, I stop thinking these spirits were evil or tricksters. It was only at the end when I saw everything was happening, I concluded I was being tricked/lied to. YES miracles very odd situation DID happen but ONLY in the unusual BAD ways. It was suppose to be miracles for the result we wanted, not the opposite affect.

King Paimon & Duke Dantalion deals with mind manipulation/persuasion. Well the only mind they manipulated was mine, not the target and they got me doing very odd things that I would never do.

1 Like

Yes I will probably leave the LHP as this was my first time doing & I dont think I’ll ever forget how horrible it went. Before going with the goetic demon route, I did try low magic, lighting candles and other things. I just read evoking goetic demon was more powerful which it turn not to be.

But I do thank you for your comment & perhaps I can decide little bit more later if the magick is still an option. Its just hard to think that now…

1 Like

Um you do know this forum isn’t some life coaching site right? This is Left Hand Path, working with demon spirits or other spirits, regardless if they are angel’s or demons. My reference was only regarding the The Ars Goetia, 72 demons. Yeah it didn’t work which is why I’m posting this but it wasn’t just that “it didn’t work”, the end result was so bad so I wanted to share my experience since I only read from other people saying “it didn’t work” and that’s it. If I wanted to go the route of buddhism or holy bible, I wouldnt even come to this “becoming a living god forum”…

1 Like

That’s not how they work. You won’t get a bag of money outside your door, nor a hot chick in your bed after you do a pathetic evocation / petition and drop some blood on it. You’ve been brainwashed by to many Hollywood movies. They aren’t demons, they are deities, spiritual beings demonized by mainstream abrahamic religions.

Sure, they can open up opportunities for you after your petition, but in the end it is you who are the grandmaster in the flesh, operating in this material world. It is you who must first initiate things, set things in motion and then benefit from the opportunities laid before you by them.

Most of them can see the future or probabilities of the future, so if they see that your request doesn’t benefit you or can actually do you more harm, they will do the exact opposite of your request. If you insist in your request, they will teach you a hard lesson and someday in the future, you will look back and thank them.

4 Likes

See you just proved my point exactly. Your exact quote was “if they see that your request doesn’t benefit you, they will do the exact opposite of your request” If we wanted to better ourselves by going to any spirits/deities that’s the right hand path, obviously evoking the Goetic Demon is not recommended.

It annoys me how members like you continue to make excuse by using the same old tired out phrase “brainwashed by hollywood movies”. I mean I read that same line everywhere, is that the only line you guys use? Apparently you didn’t read when I said I went into this without those hollywood judgement and only decide to judge by my own experience. If it was hollywood brainwashed, then I wouldnt even entertain evoking Goetic Demon spirits.

So please stop using the same old tired line “brainwashed by hollywood movies” as most of the members here who goes to the LHP & working with Goetic Demon already drop the hollywood brainwashed.

that’s the way it works

it is what it is

take it, or leave

simple as that, my man

have a nice day

We make promises to post in public about the success so the Goetic Demon name can be out there for other people to consider. Well I would have done that as well but it shouldn’t be one sided, people should post the negative/bad things as well to give unbias results.

2 Likes

yes so stop using the tired out lame line of “brainwashed hollywood” as I have seen many mod use that lame line. We all already basically drop that brainwash by choosing the LHP.

My wife petitioned Clauneck for a job opportunity and immediately after the petition she sent an email to a big supplement company asking for a job… 7 days latter she was contacted for an interview and she was hired immediately with very big salary despite her not having any sort of experience… the director (a woman) just liked her.

I won’t get into my personal experiences, but you get the idea.

If my wife wouldn’t have set things in motions (by sending an email to that big company) and she would have just sat lazy in her couch, non of this would’ve happen. See? You are the one who must first initiate things and the demons will bring you people and opportunities.

But now, you are to angry to even listen to what I’m teaching you, so maybe you will come back another day and understand.

6 Likes

This doesn’t matter to him @Cairo, as at this point he thinks we are all lying about our success anyways. I already showed him a thread with over 200 success stories and his response was the following:

If 200 success stories wasn’t enough to convince him of magicks effectiveness, 200 + 1 isn’t going to make a difference. He’s clearly made up his mind folks, so I suggest you leave him be. One less occultist to potentially compete with out there in the real world for resources is hardly a bad thing.

3 Likes

I’m sure there are more then 200 success stories but again, its by your words only or other member words only. So I stated many times, you should take everything for grain of salt and judge by your own experience. Thats the proper way of doing it if you actually look at many reputable medium’s online. No matter how much you read or hear testimonies, everyone is different.

Just like there are more then 200 success stories, I’m sure there are more unsuccessful stories that’s not fully mention. So you shouldn’t push these online stories you posted to make people truly believe it works. The only way people actually believe & see the results for themselves …is when it works. If it doesnt work, well…it didn’t work. I think its dis-service to tell people just look at the 200 success stories you posted without all the proper sources and say well if you can’t believe these 200 success stories you posted, then you must be wrong.

Now if I said this doesnt work & people don’t believe - that’s also dis-service. So that’s why I mention many times people should judge for themselves from THEIR OWN experience instead of only judging by what they read. Are you going to invest HEAVY money on the stock market just because some people say its going to work? No! You take people’s comment & you also do the work to figure out yourself. Just saying look at the success stories is very mis-leading.