Dancing in a dream

I had this dream last night, and was approached in said dream by a male spirit, I’ll call him human but dark, could not see his body or face, nada at all. He wanted me to dance… he led but then I started moving faster as fear came to play and made me feel insecure and anxious there… then I was dancing again around and around in circles getting faster and faster and I was moving like a ballerina with all the moves… then a voice said, wow she is thinking too fast what is up?!! I laughed and said, nothing, but then felt my eyes going back and forth darting like left and right, like during REM sleep… and they left and the voices were very muffled and agitated sounding… then I woke up slightly and didn’t sleep too soundly after that.
So what is the take you get from this dream I had?

1 Like

Dancing is a symbol of energetic life, invigorating passion, desire, deep feelings and sexuality. A dance symbolizes the stages and rhythms of life. A dream about dancing is a happy dream. It usually refers to a person’s way and level of feeling joy, happiness and a sense of victory and confidence.

2 Likes

Sounds good but it ended abruptly and this made me feel very sad and worried, something felt wrong as I awoke out of it… not sure why though. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

To dream of hearing a voice may represent an inner voice that you aren’t paying enough attention to. A subtle feeling, realization, or thought that has crossed your mind. A choice, interest, or feeling that’s on the back of your mind. Alternatively, a voice may represent an aspect of yourself or area of your life that is drawing attention to itself. Ideas or situations that keep popping up. It may also reflect an aspect of your personality that is beginning to feel more important to you. To dream of someone with a voice of the opposite sex may reflect an aspect of yourself that is expressing itself in way that is out of character. The expression of weakness or assertiveness where it is unusual or unexpected.

2 Likes

Thank you for this interpretation. It seems reasonable to me. Very good in fact.
:+1: :owl:

1 Like

Just a broad symbolism. The meaning is much more personal to your conscious

1 Like

Yes, indeed, but food for thoughts! Thank you!! <3

1 Like

yup anytime

1 Like