Damn E.A. Koetting, scary shit

Visit Here

Has anyone actually tried this curse? Did you find any success?
Do you feel as if this is a bit too cruel? Would you dare to use this on someone?

2 Likes

Yes, I would do something like this. Of course it would depend on the circumstances. I would say if someone tried to take my life, Or my families and friends life, or purposely is trying to interfere with my source of income to intentionally harm me in some way I would not think twice about it.

8 Likes

When it comes to curses I heard something many years ago that has stuck with me.

“Don’t bother unless you would be willing to cast the Greater Banishing Ritual of the .45mm”

Meaning, if you wouldn’t be willing to do it with your own two hands, don’t bother trying to curse someone. Because in all likelihood you will fail.

8 Likes

Not trying to be some Edge-lord ( I am an RHP guy anyway ) but that’s hardly THAT SCARY. Things wayyyy more SCARIER than that exists in Occult.

Yea man, it gets really Dark.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as never in my vocabulary, Morality and rule of laws are bullshit concepts. It used to be legal to own slaves, morality handed out small pox blankets and destroyed cultures with convert or die crusades. Today they play the we worship a just god, yet we offer a blind eye to the tributes we sacrifice, like the children who find themselves homeless, as its better than any other option. They allow themselves to lie about clean hands, while calling others evil for doing what they gotta do, and need to. You can be predator or prey. I want to garden, heal, love, wear dresses and be peaceful. If a threat from someone tries to stop this, I have an obligation to destroy them completely. But that’s just me. Those that curse all the time, for everything miss out on how a knowing content heart can powerfully manifestation anything. But free will is a thing, not my right to say what’s too far.

9 Likes

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Attempting to improve it so it will affect entire groups instead of just one person for efficiency’s sake.

10 Likes

I’d be interested in hearing more on that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

damn…wish we humans could just live peacefully

4 Likes

I’m with you on that. Imagine if we worked together on fixing the world. Where everyone could enjoy everything they want when they want and how they want.
In its current state, the pits of hell seem like a vacation destination to me LOL

4 Likes

Cool! Practice makes the master

What are the scarier stuff? Name something.

:metal:

1 Like

We chose the LHP of our own free will and strive to become Living God’s. Therefore, whatever we want or need to do, we should have the ability and power to fulfil and if it means destroying an enemy? Well, so be it!

3 Likes

The scariest thing about occultism, is realizing its sheer potency, and that humans are able to tap into it.

1 Like

Haven’t tried it, as it seems to be pretty slow. I’m currently trying to off a couple people for my own safety. I’m not interested in making them suffer, just getting rid of them quickly before they can do more damage.

It seems like this curse is best for those who want to watch their enemies suffer, which really isn’t something I’m into.

1 Like