Dammit Mercury šŸ˜‚

You can perform plenty of works during the retrograde.

1 Like

Itā€™s spring in the northern hemisphere, people get hornier and that leads to raised energy, and competitiveness as wellā€¦ :kiss:

8 Likes

I appreciate you.

1 Like

Only 5 days left in the retrograde though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Make lemonade man you canā€™t fight these big waves cuz. You gotta go with the flow.

6 Likes

Unless you know how to banish really well and have my project.

2 Likes

mercury retrograde for me is not bull shit!
everytime i plan something and it is delayed, i look at the planet calender and it is mercury retrograde, i hate it!
hopefully when it stops my plan goes back to normal and are not cancelled at allā€¦

4 Likes

If it affects you, you HAVE to get it in your calendar, trust me on this I note things for the next 3 months in my own that I have noticed affect me:

Table of Mercury Retrograde Dates to Year 2030

A simple highlighter or pencil line on a $3 calendar, filled out every few months - BAM youā€™re back in the driving seat! :muscle:

2 Likes

thanks!!! but thenā€¦ does it cancel my spells or just delayed them?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve never sat down and done actual testing, itā€™s over on the 15th though, I did a post on how that ties into the new moon and that might be a good date to reset for a lot of people who have been feeling affected by it:

3 Likes

thank you!!!
i have been working on someting since the beginning of mercury retrograde and i did not know :neutral_face:
and it seems like even demon canā€™t fight mercury retrograde on some stuff! lol

2 Likes

I did an evocation and asked for something to be done by the 16th I think about a month ago (Lucifer was spot on helping with forgetting about spells, I canā€™t remember a damn thing about it lol) and I had no idea about it. So the end of this month could be really interesting. Cause if stuff started happening before the retrograde and paused because of it then starts happening again it could get epic

3 Likes

Mercury retrograde is awful between myself and electronics. Iā€™m a human fryer. Also, light bulbs and anything with radio transmission.

5 Likes

I think creating a talisman to ward off the effects of Mercury retrograde would be worthwhile.

Hell, Iā€™m loving the Mercury retrograde. Been nothing but power for me.

1 Like

4 days to go folks.
Gotta say it was fun doing some shameless manipulation of enemies at this point.

i am at the end of my life :disappointed_relieved: the 4 longest day EVER

2 Likes

In my opinion, Mercury retrograde hasnt been anything bad. I dont know the dates anyway so yeah

Hang in there love x

2 Likes

My time to shine!:smiling_imp::ok_hand:
What? I just wanna spread the magickā€¦

2 Likes