Damien Echols: High Magick

Has anyone looked over what Damien has written and produced for us? His book was published October 30th 2018. Presenting what helped him get through his time in prison and what he uses on a regular basis. I wanted to know if anyone has used any particular ritual, invocation or evocation he has described and what have their benefits been. Before i delve into this myself, i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for what worked best for them. Any input involving this person and subject would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

I have it and read it. I like the style it’s written in. It’s simple and consice. Have yet to work through it. Let us know how it turns out for you.

2 Likes

Thank you @Duchess I bought this book yesterday and I will definitely be going through and taking notes soon with my copy. I also recently bought all of E.A.'s Work. It has consumed me for the time being. Although, I will do my best to update my progress with this piece of work. Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/echoes/31129/3

I’m reading that book. In fact, was practicing some of the breathing techniques last night and also this morning.

1 Like

I was also looking at some you tube clips on Echols. I have no way of knowing with 100% certainty if he is innocent of the murders—but I looked at a lot of the hateful comments under the vids made by fundamentalist Christian types that clearly show a predisposition to judge any sort of spirituality like magick, or anything basically that is not their interpretation of the Bible, as being evil…and they used his case as a springboard to launch diatribes against any other mode of spirituality as being evil and not of God. And then they also judged Echols as being guilty. The whole tone of the magpie mob of fundamentalists actually did make it seem more plausible that he could have been railroaded by a mob mentality because of his beliefs.

1 Like