Damaged sigil

I’m currently working with Belial in some legal problems at my Workplace. But I put the sigil I used in the ritual in my pocket because I wanted advice about a witness and it end up damaged. Should I burn It?

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll just burn It and make another one. Although I don’t Know If he’s angry because he didn’t show up when I tried to evoke him today.

1 Like

Ea keeps sigils with him sometimes. Don’t know about damaged ones.

1 Like

It is fine. Belial won’t be upset about a crinkled seal. If he is, then he’s a very petty being and not worth your time (which I know is not the case).

Hell, when EA described using spirit seals in his books, he said to fold them in half and put them in your pocket so don’t worry about it. It’s a fact of life when you carry paper in your pocket.

4 Likes

I carry demon seals all the time and try to keep most of them.
Lots end up damaged, have blood, sperm or incense stains on them but that doesn’t matter.
They don’t care

7 Likes

It’s actually missing a little piece where the name goes, but the drawing is intact
But good to know he doesn’t get angry because of this.
Thank you!

1 Like

Good to know. Thank you!

1 Like

I have carried them on me. They get crinkled, wrinkled, faded. These spirits won’t get upset about that. I usually draw a new one next time I’m working with them but I’ll keep the wrinkled faded sigil with me when needed.

2 Likes