Daily Prayers for the Archangels from an old order I was involved with

“Under the authority of the Zodiacal Permutation of the Tetragrammaton; [Vibrate Divine Name], that which rules the sign of [Zodiacal Sign], and by the illumination of the Archangel [Vibrate Archangel Name], Thee I invoke! Glorious forces which shine through the rays of the Solar sphere and the stars above, I invite your guidance unto my Higher Self as I strive to build myself into an honorable exemplar of the highest Virtues. Guide my thoughts, my words, and my actions, unto the glory of the Lord of the Universe!”

-TENFOLD ARCHANGELIC ROSARY PRAYER-

Cross) + In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

1. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, For ever and ever, Amen.

1+2+3) O Lord, we ask that you bring Balance and Harmony to our lives in the Equilibrium of (Body/Mind/Soul).

1. O Lord of Heaven and of Earth, we pray for the relief of those who suffer, for your merciful love to comfort all your children; may you send your angels of healing and light to our aid.

We pray for peace in the World and for its earthly powers, that harmony may prevail, and discord be driven from our hearts; that the spirituality of every nation and people will yield prosperity for every living thing.

We pray for the faithful departed, may they be guided by your messengers into peace, and we pray for the unrighteous, for their Redemption through the Mercy of the Lord.

We pray for those caught in the calamity of natural disasters, for the sick, diseased, and the poor. May you provide us with relief for the needy, may they be given food, shelter, and clothing. May we all be blessed with salvation, with true happiness, and may we conquer the forces of evil, hatred, and fear; that we may one day return to the Source of Light from whence we came.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Decade Beads;

1. May Sandalphon bring us higher, further, and deeper into the Mysteries of prayer and Holy devotion.

2. May Gavriel provide the Strength of God to empower us against all obstacles, both within and without.

3. May Raphael provide the Healing of God to bring us Divine Peace and consolation in the face of all ailments.

4. May Haniel bring us the Joy and Grace that will enrich our lives, and bring us together with our loved ones.

5. May Michael guard us with his fiery sword of Protection from all material and spiritual evils, and may his shield ever be on guard when we are weak.

6. May Samael shield us from the poison of sin so we may reconcile with our own transgressions and face our accusations.

7. May Tzadqiel bless and keep us within Prosperity, Justice, and grant us the lordship over our own realm.

8. May Tzaphqiel keep our heart and soul aware of the Forms and Boundaries of life so that we may uphold the Divine Laws.

9. May Raziel reveal to us the Secrets of the Lord so that our aspirations and True Purpose shall be fulfilled.

10. May the mighty Metatron grant us Divine inspiration, Union, and Gnosis on the path of the Great Work.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

7 Likes

Beginning Oratory Prayer

-ORATORY OPENING-

​Angeli ad extra, Christus ad intra!

Supreme Architect of the Universe, Grand Eternal One, under whose Sovereign rule all creation thrives, by Thy Light shall every being shine.
Thou who art the true Supernal Brilliance of the Cosmos, “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
Oh Thou who dwellest on the Limitless Horizon, keep far from me all evil passions and cleanse my heart.
In Thy glorious Light shall I dwell in Truth, Righteousness, and Peace, “For Thou art my lamp, Oh Lord; and the Lord will lighten my darkness.”
Unto all those who share in the Divine Devotion, Lord, guide us with Love towards Virtue and purity of heart. “Behold how good and how pleasant it is to dwell together in unity.”

-ORATORY CLOSING-

In humble gratitude to the Infinite do I dedicate my devotions, and in whose endless glory does every heart rejoice,
In whose Name do I now close my sacred prayers.
As the rays of Light continually flow from Omneity, stretching to the confines of space,
from Crown to Kingdom and Kingdom to Crown, and as all the stars and planets reflect the Light of the Sovereign, so may I ever strive to reflect the Light of Wisdom that I receive. ​

Angeli ad extra, Christus ad intra!

page2image1674784|136.452713x0.750000

O∴S∴S∴ Study Guide Vol. 4

-THE O∴S∴S∴ ZODIACAL ROSARY AND EUCHARIST-

During the year long probationary period within the order, on every Sunday, the planetary day of Sol, the candidate will perform a series of invocations, and a simple visualization with the rosary that will charge and empower a Eucharist. The purpose of this is to primarily connect the candidate to all twelve aspects of the Sun through the Zodiac during the year. As Sol is both the center of our universe, and also the center of equilibrium on the Qabalistic Tree of Life as Tiphareth, the candidate will be forging a deep connection with the forces of balance, before moving on to Elemental and further Planetary work. This is also an opportune time to practice invocations, devotional magic, and a simple visualization that will empower a Eucharist, that which will serve to ground all of these forces into the physical plane.

There are twelve permutations of the Tetragrammaton; the four lettered Name of God found in the Holy scriptures. Each permutation relates to a sign of the zodiac. These are the Divine Names, chief aspects of the One God, that will be petitioned in each devotional ritual as a ruling hierarch above the corresponding zodiacal Archangel. The lists of these hierarchies will be provided to the candidate, and they will be expected to keep track of the Sun’s travels through the zodiac, so as to use the appropriate entities during the rituals. This is simply a matter of plugging in the correct Names and understanding their relationship to the movement of the celestial bodies. Online sources can be found easily for tracking these cycles, and the candidate is expected to keep track of these during the year with minimal assistance from sponsors.

A ritual template will be provided for the candidate to use during this time. After plugging in the correct Names, a Yellow candle should be burned, its color obviously corresponding with the Sun, along with some sort of a visual representation of the Divine Name and the Archangel. Check the Order

page1image3740320|66.433640x0.750000 page1image3684160|114.813721x0.750000 page1image3753008|345.843473x0.750000

provisions for these charts to draw out the Hebrew and the Archangelic sigil. These should be drawn on a slip of paper, a notecard, or even printed out, if the candidate is not artistically inclined, to place underneath or beside your yellow candle upon your altar. However, a more personal connection will be made to the work if a simple drawing of the Names and sigil is attempted. It need not be perfect, no one is judging artistic ability here, only the attempt to perform the rituals effectively and suitable consistency is observed.

During these rites, you and your altar should ideally face the East, the quadrant of the rising Sun. However, if this is not possible with your furniture arrangement, simply set up your sacred space as you are able, and physically face East when you perform the ritual.

-ABOUT THE O∴S∴S∴ ZODIACAL ROSARY-

It is necessary that a rosary be obtained. These can be found cheaply at a local religious store or online. Any traditional Catholic rosary will be suitable; those that at least have the standard five decades of beads. We understand that these practices may be new to some of our members, and for those that are new to the rosary, it would be beneficial to briefly research how the standard rosary works, and then learn the O∴S∴S∴ version. Our version is slightly easier to manage, having shorter repetitions of words rather than whole phrases for each decade bead. Obviously, ours is focused towards both a magical and a mystical application, having to the goal of petitioning the zodiacal Divine Aspect and Archangel for their blessing and guidance along the path of inner growth and readiness to progress in the Great Work.

Another aspect of the rosary, and for many other parts of occult work, is Vibration. To vibrate a Divine Name is to slowly chant the Name with a deep resonation that connects one to its cosmic energies at a very personal level. This does not have to be done loudly, but only that the candidate instill a sense of reverence and meditation as this is done, and this way it can be performed at any volume in order to be considered effective. In fact, some occultists employ what they call “the Great Voice”, a method of meditatively intoning or chanting these Names at a very quiet or silent voice. Use these Sunday rituals to experiment

page2image3766320|284.467343x0.750000

with what method works best for you. If one still needs help understanding this, there exist many online audio and video clips that describe the method of vibration, or simply contact your sponsor or fellow members for assistance.

This rosary also invokes the Angel forms of the Three Mother Letters of the Hebrew alphabet, Aleph, Mem, and Shin; those forces which are understood within Qabalah as the three primary Elements, Air, Water, and Fire, respectively. From those cosmic elements, all creation thrives. By invoking their angel forms you are allowing them to be manifested with a life force previously passive, into the active realm. You are stirring these entities and their creative elements within you. Naturally this section of the rosary is reserved for the group of three beads near the beginning, and is significant in its place as a method to initiate these primordial forces within ourselves.

-​CONCERNING THE EUCHARIST-

As the devotional ritual and rosary serves to call down the forces of the Sun, filtered through the current sign of the zodiac, and balanced by virtue of the Divine Name and Archangel, these forces naturally need a way to magically manifest themselves into the physical plane. Usually, the living effigies of ritual candles and incense provide a means for this process, but here we empower a Eucharist to be ingested by the candidate to fully ground this energy invoked from the heavens, down into the physical plane. Any small piece of food will do, though it is suggested to simply use a piece of bread, or even better, to purchase a supply of Communion Hosts through a religious store. The point is to provide a medium to be transformed into a physical aspect of the forces called upon.

The way the Eucharist is “empowered” is through visualization during the rosary recitations and vibrations of the Names. As the Spiritual, Mental, Astral, Etheric, and Physical planes are all intricately connected, the aspiring magician imagines a funnel of descending Light upon the Eucharist during the rosary. Not only will this direct the force during the ceremony, but it will aid the candidate in practicing to develop their visualization skills, which are quite important in the long run. You are creating links in the upper realms of existence and providing a way for them to manifest.

page3image3767152|202.162995x0.750000

This entire ritual should be done every Sunday for the duration of the twelve month probation, and if possible, also initiated at one of the Planetary hours of Sol. Online and mobile applications can easily be checked for these details, though it is not wholly necessary to do so, the planetary Day will suffice, preferably if the Sun is still out before the hours of evening.

The candidate is required to keep a simple diary of notes for their weekly studies and practices, so that any progress or challenges may be noted and reported to your mentor. Taking photos of your altar, for proof of activity and consistency, is also encouraged so that any necessary suggestions may be made.

If ritual is new to you, the conditions of meditative ritual consciousness will become apparent to you through the reverence of the forces invoked, and will also become easier to initiate with continued practice. This is the nature of devotional magic, calling down these forces so that they may bestow their many blessings upon us in their many hidden ways. You will eventually find that this routine will be a refreshing act of balance and centering in your weekly life, and it will attune you to the cosmic forces of equilibrium necessary to make positive applications of such energy and vitality brought by the sphere of Sol.

Make use of the following Zodiacal Hierarchy chart and the Zodiacal Correspondences document (included on your 0o Postulant disc of materials) to plug in the correct Divine Name and Archangel for each ritual. Included are the appropriate colors if you wish to visualize them or color your notecards accordingly. And while this isn’t necessary, its still yet one more connection to make for the sake of creating ‘sympathetic’ adjustments to your rituals. These types of things will come in handy later in our work as well, so work with your mentor to personalize these rites as you have a full year to experiment with what works for you.

page5image3867840|468.000000x468.000000

Next, use the following diagram of the Zodiacal Rosary to help understand how we adapt it to our Sunday rites.

page6image3767984|612.000000x792.000000page6image3880160|468.000000x480.000000

The only thing that should need explanation here is the ‘Qabalistic Cross’, which is the first section of the Zodiacal Rosary. This comes to us from the Golden Dawn section of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, and is a powerful way to invoke the proper forces of balance, and also to build a strong axis of Astral Light within your Sphere of Sensation, by way of vibrating the proper words that correspond to the centers of the Sephiroth of the Qabalistic Tree of Life. Being that the Tree is both a Macrocosm of the Divine universe and also a Microcosm of Man himself, the Sphere of Sensation can house a mini-version of this sacred geometry within it to be fully worked with in more advanced ways. For now, we are empowering the intersection of a large cross of Light and invoking the balance of the Divine energy through a Hebrew version of the Protestant ending to the Lord’s Prayer; ‘For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, forever, Amen.”

To perform the Qabalistic Cross, referred to as the ‘QC’, one first does a bit of visualization. While breathing deeply and steadily, picture your soul growing larger and larger in increments that suit you, until you see yourself standing above your home, your city, your state, and eventually you will have the Earth itself right under your feet. Here you will bask in the vastness of a starry universe with infinity all around you.

Bring your right hand up to just above your head, and visualize a ball of glowing Light that you will draw your luminous line from. Bring down a line of Light to your forehead/third eye area and strongly vibrate the Hebrew word for Thou Art; “​ATAH​”.

Bring down your hand to the middle axis of your body and point to the ground, where you illuminate the Earth at your feet, vibrating the Hebrew word for Kingdom; “​MAL-KUTH​”.

Draw your hand back up the middle axis again and now point to your RIGHT shoulder while vibrating the Hebrew word for Power or Strength; “V​ E GE-BURAH​”.

Now cross your hand to your LEFT shoulder, all while visualizing a path of Light illuminating a large cross within your body, and vibrate the Hebrew word for Glory; “​VE-GEDULAH​”.

Cross your hands over your chest and fully imagine the large cross in blinding light within yourself while vibrating the Hebrew word for Forever; “​LE OLAM​”.

Lastly, bring your hands from the crossed position on your chest to the prayer position several inches in front of your chest and vibrate “​AMEN​”.

This completes the Qabalistic Cross. The more you perform this short ritual, the easier the words will come to you and the easier it will be to quickly energize your SoS for further work. One may hold the Rosary Cross in their right hand while they perform this ritual if they wish.

Now you may continue with the Rosary ritual, vibrating the Names of the Hebrew Mother Letter Angels and the correct names for whatever Sign the Sun is in for the day.

After performing the whole Zodiacal Rosary, you may then continue with the Zodiacal Eucharist Ritual, which is detailed in full here in the following.

-ZODIACAL EUCHARIST RITUAL-

First perform the Oratory Opening and commence with the Zodiacal Rosary repetition. You will have your yellow candle at the ready, previously illuminated, underneath which rests a notecard inscribed with the Divine Name, Archangel, and sigil of the Archangel (those sigils found in the Zodiacal Correspondences file). Aside to this is your Eucharist.

Begin the invocation of the Zodiacal Hierarchy;

“Under the authority of the Zodiacal Permutation of the Tetragrammaton; [Vibrate Divine Name], t​ hat which rules the sign of​ [Zodiacal Sign], ​and by the illumination of the Archangel​ [Vibrate Archangel Name], T​ hee I invoke! Glorious forces which shine through the rays of the Solar sphere and the stars above, I invite your guidance unto my Higher Self as I strive to build myself into an honorable exemplar of the highest Virtues. Guide my thoughts, my words, and my actions, unto the glory of the Lord of the Universe!”

Next, above the Eucharist, draw in the air, visualized in the correct zodiacal color found in the Hierarchy chart, the sigil of the appropriate Archangel. Done in bright colored astral Light, trace from this source a line of Light, down towards the Eucharist itself, further visualizing a funnel of energy from the Above to the Below. Proceed to consume your Eucharist and close the entire Rite with the Oratory Closing.

page9image3767984|206.471738x0.750000

My apologies if I am sharing information that is not approved, but this text is fundamental to understanding the reasons for the prayers above in the main post.

This order I was a probationer in, was a planetary and qabalistic magic group. This information is vital for anyone seeking to work with planetary and elemental work, as well as angelic workings.