Daily God-Self Assumption

Daily God-Self Assumption.

We are invoking omnipotence and assuming our roles as a living god/goddess every time we enter our circle and perform rituals and operations like evocation. I’d then suggest you assume the form of being the master of your reality daily.

This method is for those who wish to walk into their life as the master of their own reality, the controller of their own destiny, without the need to perform ritual. Allowing you the power to tackle the day and reap the success that the normal you wouldn’t.

Such as focusing on the tasks of the day and commanding reality itself to bend to your will in order for “things to go your way”.

Morning Method

Wake early in the morning do not eat or brush your teeth yet instead sit up straight, but relaxed, stretch a little, expand your arms outwards forming into a cross and state.

“I (your name) awaken the dormant
Eternal one within the silent chamber.
I rouse him/her forth, rise up through
The temple of flesh, from the altar
Of my immortal soul”.

Inhale deeply visualising a bright fiery white light shining within the core of your stomach, as if you’ve ignited the living god/goddess within you.

Hold your breath and see the light within you pulsate like a blinking light, as if the sun itself could blink now as you exhale feel and sense divine flames and lightning bolts through your whole being.

Now state.

“I am now (your magickal name/god-name)
I am the infinite one emanated as finite one.
I am the master of my reality,
The ruler of my empire upon the face of the earth.
No longer am I (your name) he/she
Crawls into the chamber of the eternal one,
I am now awoken, may all hear me”.

Inhale deeply again, bringing your hands together into a prayer mudra at the centre of your chest fingers pointing upwards. As you inhale visualise that divine power of godliness, flood through your chakras, subtle bodies and even aura.

Exhale deeply and raise your arms up, hands still together pointing up to the air, as you inhale again visualise a blue divine light, passing through all the planes into you and state.

“I am the alpha, I am the omega,
I am the saviour, I am the antichrist.
I am the voice of change,
That causes the world to halt
& continue as I speak it so”.

Inhale deeply again, pulling your arms back down pulling that outer divinity into the self, merging it with the inner divinity. As you exhale visualise the darkness in your core, the darkness of the soul and as you inhale one more time, visualise that darkness rupture outwards to the crown chakra.

As it does so expand your arms into a cross again and exhale and see the room around you blacken until you are surrounded by darkness.
Inhale again seeing the darkness around you spin like a vortex, this is outer darkness exhale and bring your hands together into a prayer mudra raising your arms upwards.

Inhale now and pull that outer darkness inward to the inner darkness, merging outer darkness with inner darkness and state.

“I am darkness and light,
I am the all encompassing all.
I am the hellmouth and all
The demons, devils and beasts
That are spewed forth from the infernal jaws”.

Bring your arms back down to your sides exhale deeply open your eyes, visualise every cell of your being is vibrating with darkness and light, the powers of divinity and the powers of darkness.
See exactly what it is you are planning to achieve that day, place your right hand outwards and once all those visions are solidified in the mind.

Push all that power and will into your right hand, seeing it almost burning and turning red from the build up of power and as you do this, push your power out of your hands like a shockwave.

Now state.

“I am God here and all things fold and bend to my will “.

You can simply then stand up filled with power, strength and will of a living god. Wash your face like a god, get dressed with the intensity of a god, brush your teeth with the ferocity of a god.
Go out into the world and everything you touch and approach will be filled with your power and will, causing whatever it is manifest.

Do this and immerse yourself into it as much as possible, if you do a ritual the night before and then do this exercise the next morning and try to approach the situation you want to manifest with this power.

Watch how amazing the results are, cause I will tell you now, it will shock you.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

34 Likes

Most excellent post! :clap::+1:

1 Like

Thanks brother

2 Likes

You’re welcome my man I’m definitely going to be doing this tomorrow morning. It’s almost synchronicity that you post this because I’ve been needing a sort of daily inspiration like this. Spot on!

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m lucky if I remember my own name before my first cup of coffee. My Godform at that point is closest to Cthulhu. Dead and dreaming. Lol

Seriously though, I can see this being very useful in preparing you for the day and imbedding it into your subconscious first thing in the morning so it can manifest in you. Definitely the potential for very powerful results for the magician.

7 Likes

Instead of this. Can I replace it with?:

I am darkness and light
I am the all encompassing all
I am the gate of the heavens
The Gods, Angels and the beings of light
That descend from the Kingdom of Light

I am a…eh…not a dark person :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Alter it however you feel it may resonate with you better

3 Likes

Thank you for this post.
On the first night of using this assertion, not only did I get the result I Visualized almost instantly, but i was also filled with energy the entire night and day. The people around me seemed to pay more attention to me,the sun felt as if it was only energetically charging me more, and notably my temper was not as much of an issue as it normally is, definitely will continue to incorporate this into my daily life.
It yields more than results and energy however,
it would seem that when I made my assertion for the first time a beacon went off and astral entities became more aware of my existence and I became more aware of theirs.

3 Likes

I have used a version of this technique. Not as formal and wordy as this ritual but it does the same thing. I find that stepping into a larger than life version of yourself enables you to drop your limited ideas of what is possible and allows you to maximize the use of the power you already have. And yes, the better you immerse yourself in this alter ego, the better it works. I would add that it might be useful to step out of this once your ritual is done. Walking around in this headspace in everyday life can turn one into an unbearable asshole.

I have never found that this results in the attainment of siddhis. This is really the end part of a much longer operation that actually will result in such. Franz Bardon details it in Initiation into Hermetics. Julius Evola gives a much different version in The Yoga of Power. Still, it’s a useful technique.

7 Likes