Cutting someone’s dick off with magick

Maybe they shouldn’t just be thinking “big dick! :heart_eyes: I bet I can make him change this 5th time round!!”?

I’d probably have more flags raised than a Maoist parade if a topic about a woman with natural big boobs and how she bedded men and then played them along was on here and someone wanted her to have her breasts cut off with magick. :thinking:

17 Likes

lol sexism

3 Likes

Just saying… anyway probably easieer to make him go limp than actually chop it off, also he won’t get the victim sympathy that way. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

all I gotta say on this is what you werr doing is the definition of insanity. im gonna leave this alone now but its just something to think about.

I used to be in a similar position as you but it wasn’t with cheating it was about trust and lies.

I kept on expecting different results with the same actions so yes I was insane lol

as for these victims i honestly believe it’s your own anger and hatred behind your reasoning. not for the greater good just my opinion. anyways good luck with everything and find someone worth your time bc obviously this guy isnt. you shouldn’t even waste your energy on him at all. just move on

3 Likes

This is the second time someone said I should just make him go limp so it must mean something . I will go with the freezer spell . But I’m going to do some divination first and see what is in my best interest

4 Likes

Try this to get a male being worthy of trust (though probably not actual sex):

3 Likes

yes that was what I was thinkingwheb i did my original post! if it was chopping of tatas then the this forum would burn! lol but when it comes to us poor old dicks ota a different story hahah

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, spells for causing impotence in men and infertility in women have a long tradition. Pick up any book on true witchcraft (not Wicca!) and you will find them. They’re classic curses because men have always equated their masculinity with their penis, and women have traditionally had their femininity equated with the ability to have children, so they are seen as the perfect revenge.

It’s not anything new.

4 Likes

“Cutting someone’s dick off with magick”… I love this forum :grin::metal:

I can only confirm what previously mentioned, you don’t need much to make that happen. If you wish to celebrate it in a ritual, you can always use a hoodoo spell. They’re perfect for this kind of work. And extremely effective.

3 Likes

It is the fate of guys born with big dick and big balls to bed tonnes of women…nature intends that…but if this guy is hurting lots of women then he should be taught some lesson…

I’m reminded of the incident many years ago… a wife chopped of her husband’s dick with an axe… lol

2 Likes

Hmm cutting off maybe do a spell for impotence, get penis figure candle put the victim’s picture beneath, tack the target’s picture to the candle using a coffin nail or rusty nail. Inscribe the target’s name using a coffin nail or rusty nail on the candle, rub crossing oil, cayenne pepper, graveyard dirt on the candle. Speak with anger your wishes in relation to his dick, light the candle, speak some more chant evoke spirits. I would say get a 7 day penis candle.

I forgot to add before you tack the images you can rub santa muerte death oil on then and then smear then in poop from a black dog.

6 Likes

Lmao what?

2 Likes

I remember that too lol

Is it really correct to say that guys with big dicks bed a lot of women though? These days it seems a lot of women shy away from the big guys. Seems the slightly above average and average are getting them all.

2 Likes

I also read the research that big guys cheat often because they got big… probably because women realised that they are better off with someone who will not cheat on them and be there for their offspring…

2 Likes

oh ok

1 Like

I read stupid shit when I get bored at work… so once I read about Physiognomy… on moles, size and shape of girls’ butts… and came across the sizes of dick and balls…they seemed pretty accurate.

1 Like

well i have heard womb busters are not worth the trouble physically and mentally (for reasons you cited). So a lot of women shy away from them. Me personally, I do not care that much about a man’s dick size. I care about who the man is, a big dick would not attract me to a man in the same vein a small dick would not as well.

3 Likes

Ravage his sex chakra. Force it to rotate the opposite direction

1 Like

LOL… you mean he himself letting guys tap him?

2 Likes

No lol :joy:

2 Likes