Cutting Past Life Neg. Attachments

Thank you for allowing me to share it. I know what I need to do, but I am finding it difficult to bring forth my past lives and cutting the cords with them and letting go…I perform E. A. Koetting’s “Commander-in-Chief daily power ritual” which has helped get rid of some shit that I had gone through just recently. I feel like it is locked away in an inpentrable vault and I need to unlock this cos this is a major blockage and could hamper my prigress in the LHP, which I know is the path I have to travel on to become what I was when I was at the top of my game and more

@Ja50nHack1975

I recommend working on meditation and learning to be in tune with yourself. I like to do guided meditation, self guided meditation, silent meditation, etc. It can help you with the blockages you are experiencing. I have been using guided/non guided meditation with my clients in the last year. I have seen a lot of changes in my clients since I began incorporating daily meditation into their schedule. I work with clients who have co-occurring disorders. They have a lot of struggles, but the daily meditation has been helping them. After every session we process our meditation experience. My new clients always tell me…”I was so scared to let go. I felt so vulnerable.” I tell them all that it’s okay to feel vulnerable. We are in “our” safe place. I make sure my clients are able process their fears, challenges, and meditation experiences after each session. I recommend you journal if you are doing this on your own.

1 Like

These are very useful, the best mindset going into these is let it run like an app on your mind, silence your mind and let it take it course ,

1 Like

Thank you for that info. I will work that into my daily ritual. I already have a grimoire that I already log my daily ritual and my spells in. When you say guided meditation what are you using for that method?

1 Like

They’re on YouTube, they guide your mind through the visualizations and emotions to shift your auric field and energy

1 Like

Cool…I will check them out as soon as I have eaten and updated my grimoire for the day. Thanks again to both of you for your guidance

1 Like

I usually discuss with my clients what they want to work on. I sometimes guide them through the meditation myself or I’ll go on YouTube and look for meditation that provides verbal instructions.

1 Like

u let go of me so you have no problem lettting go. :man_shrugging: =o) not even resentment of me either. lol And to think u do it when my b-day is tomorrow :laughing:

1 Like

@anon37593562

Sorry, I had to cut the Psychic cord with you. You are the reason I have issues with men. I also had to make sure you were not able to re-attach yourself. I am now worried you might try one of your freezer :cold_face: spells on me :pleading_face:. Don’t worry :wink: I got you! Since tomorrow is your bday I am going to hook you with a succubus. Oh yes! A dominatrix Succubus since we both know you like a lil pain :kissing_heart:

1 Like

can’t even get me cake cuz of shutdown. lol. pains me to not get cake. haha. that was the only thing going for me in life. :sob: ice cream fruit sponge cake is the bomb.

cake vs potential death from virus. No brainer… stay home. !! lol

@anon37593562

Yea, you gotta stay home. Are you in Ca?

san fran. I got plenty tea to offer demons and spirits. i think they sick of tea. lol lets give them some goldfish crackers. =o) then again, i haven’t been offering much. i been doing plenty solomon planet seal instead of sigils demon. Much easier to activate. me geting lazy here. haha. just as long as it works.

1 Like

@anon37593562
Ya, I heard covid was pretty bad out there. I had a trip to San Jose this month and had to cancel. My nephew is an up and coming rapper. He was going to open up for some Bay Area underground rappers but it got cancelled. Sucks!!!

shutdown extended to may 3rd so depending on how it goes. it might be longer. need to apply for work at stores that are open like grocery stores but kinda don’t also cuz don’t want to get infected. so catching up with the many books i need to get through. couple month lockdown to avoid possible death is the better option. It’s just not about me. cuz parents retirement age, they higher risk. problem is dad . he goes out cuz of his lotto addiction and risk catching.

1 Like

@anon37593562

If the struggle is real… I advise that you wear gloves, an n95 mask, and protective glasses. Shit, I would also buy a face shield. Just like doctors are doing it.

we can get by these couple months as parents have enough from retirement to cover basics.

so i’m doing magick spells for health and prevention of illnesss. For extra protection of family.

and maybe cast a spell for someone else being the white knight to get infected in my place on those who wrong me. lol. j/k wish that was possible. get someone to be white knight like in drinking situation. lol

1 Like

@anon37593562

That’s good your parents are not sacrificing you :joy:. Ex. Of Father and Son Talk:

Wisepup Sr: Son, we cant afford to have you. You will have to find a job.
Wisepup: What? I can get infected!!!
Wisepup Sr: Sorry son. You will have to take one for the team. I must warn you… You can’t live inside our home. We are retired and you can infect us. You get the garage all to yourself! It will be like a man cave :grinning:
Wisepup: :pleading_face:

1 Like

we low class. renting apartment. no garage. them for rich folks. gotta love rent control while it last. haha. 6 bills for one bedroom. 39yr here. be homeless if not for rent control. :clap: business don’t pay much here for everyday jobs. Only tech folks get rich causing rise in price for everything. :man_shrugging: it is what it is.

The good news is that my many solomon pendents should be here next week from foreign country after a month long wait. Got almost all the jupiter and venus ones for wealth and people attraction.

image here’s one of mammon. cool huh?
prefer stainless silver rather than brass as brass easy to make marks on it. so i had this custom made like the solomon ones which is in brass but i ask guy to make it in steel. as i like silver better. It’s to scare the lady wolf away. cuz females often they ferocious and dangerous like a werewolf. lol

@anon37593562

Ya it’s crazy expensive out there. I used to live in Santa Cruz, but that was like almost 15 year’s ago. It was still expensive. That’s why I am not willing to move to north cal unless I have my doctorate degree.

2 Likes

doctorate don’t guarantee financial freedom. too many real stories about the loan debt and can’t find decent pay. All depends on what field and how good you at with business. Most rich folks good with business and people network skills without higher doctorate degree. And if it’s in your natal chart to be rich. lol

skill don’t matter much without right people to help. for example. me. i am tops at healing and body work yet can’t catch a break due to sexism and male and female owners not wanting males workers. big discrimination in the field. it’s about young age and female looks rather than skill. older and asian have it tougher in this field.

1 Like