Cuteiful animals :)

A thread for cute and beautiful animals :heart:

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

i like kitties and doggos as much as the next guy but…seriously?

On an occult forum?

2 Likes

Umm… Yeah, I mean who doesn’t love animals? :smile:

3 Likes

A thread dedicated to Bastet :grin:

4 Likes

Personally I don’t think this belongs on BALG, but whatever. :roll_eyes:

It will be just another thing for people to mock this forum for.

2 Likes

We already have a meme thread and a few more non-serious threads, so I don’t think it’s really a big deal.

Man, those dipsh*ts will always mock us no matter what we post on this forum. We are humans too, however, it’s a different thing that they can’t understand that.

@Lady_Eva What do you think about this thread?

They don’t police content so the thread is fine. Like I said, I personally find it inappropriate for a supposed black magick forum but that is just my opinion, not BALGs. Eva will be fine with it.

2 Likes

i have 2dogs but this is before the issue on one of his eyes

6 Likes

Solid doggo

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Baaah
Next they’ll have a thread about cooking, memes, and sex stories.

Oh wait. :rofl:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Magick can be lonely and austere, but it’s also about sharing love and allowing ourselves to partake in each other’s pleasures.

1 Like

Yep. Let me be the first:

Did 'yall know turtles were omnivores? Because I did not before I saw this pic…

6 Likes

im supposed pick this little guy up tomorrow lol might end up selling him again but I’m open to seeing how life with a bunny is lol

5 Likes

All hail prince charles~

4 Likes

Holy shit!

She has been missing for few weeks now.Her leg was hurt and we had to put her in basement so that nothing would harm her but still something attacked her and she got a big wound and now she has gone missing.Don’t know if she is alive anymore but I hope she is :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like