Cusp's Sigils

What are the cusp’s sigils?

Some very nice sigils uploaded by a forum member called The Cusp - either go to his profile page and click “Show Posts” or use the forum search function for the term sigil and “By User” The Cusp.

LOL!

Someone recently referred to my use of Tulpas in anther group as “unorthodox”. That probably applies to most of my magic.

I call my sigil style “implicit sigilization” if that helps. If not it’s probably because I made that term up.

The sigils I make for personal use are more personalized and idiosynchratic. I try to keep my sigils for public use more generic to try and ensure it works for as many people as possible.

I don’t actually use them that much, or at least I don’t create that many of them. Only as the need arises. It’s getting to the point where I need to get around to keeping track of the ones I use in a notebook or grimoire.

You might also find some of my glamor bombs, a mix of art and sigil that I try to bring into hypersigil territory. I’m still learning and they can’t all be winners.

For instance, this one was just bad. I wanted something I could use to give wedgies at a distance, but it ended up too “Boaty McBoatFace”. If you look carefully, you can pick out the intended imagery, but the overall boatiness was too overpowering.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:3, topic:8434”]LOL!

Someone recently referred to my use of Tulpas in anther group as “unorthodox”. That probably applies to most of my magic.

I call my sigil style “implicit sigilization” if that helps. If not it’s probably because I made that term up.

The sigils I make for personal use are more personalized and idiosynchratic. I try to keep my sigils for public use more generic to try and ensure it works for as many people as possible.

I don’t actually use them that much, or at least I don’t create that many of them. Only as the need arises. It’s getting to the point where I need to get around to keeping track of the ones I use in a notebook or grimoire.

You might also find some of my glamor bombs, a mix of art and sigil that I try to bring into hypersigil territory. I’m still learning and they can’t all be winners.

For instance, this one was just bad. I wanted something I could use to give wedgies at a distance, but it ended up too “Boaty McBoatFace”. If you look carefully, you can pick out the intended imagery, but the overall boatiness was too overpowering.

[/quote]

Thank you The cusp!!!

This probably influenced my sigil style.