Cursing objects

I am interested in learning about cursing objects.

The back story to this question is that a recent family member passed away after a long illness.

The death has brought long forgotten ‘family’ to the surface interested in taking gifts such as ornaments given a long time ago and basically behaving like vultures picking at bones.

I do not want to upset my other relative by barring them or causing a scene,thus my question.

One ‘relative’ wants to take the deceased Porcelain Doll collection and is really rude about it, so being a witch I plan on adding something extra to these before they are taken… Any ideas?

4 Likes

Annabelle.

2 Likes

Yes! lol. I never thought of that

Be careful though. I think, if you choose to curse an object the curse is bound to the object and not to the person. If the person dies or gives the object away, someone else has to deal with it (no preaching, just something to consider when coming up with WHAT curse exactly should be put into the object)

4 Likes

I was thinking of something more annoying than harmful. hmmm. Not sure

1 Like

Maybe you could link a habit of the person to the curse. Like, the smell of rotten eggs when said person talks bad about others or drinks a beer or whatever that person might do on a regular basis :smiley:

3 Likes

Orrrrrr…the object could raise some minor inconveniences like turning off the tv (they will buy a new tv eventually until it happens again and again and again) or keys that won’t fit into locks anymore (imagine you would have to call a locksmith because your front door wont budge anymore all of a sudden. Several times. Shit is expensive…)

3 Likes

I was thinking about electrical disturbances. I have oodles of PK energy to transfer :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

A curse to caste a cloud over them of Shit & Piss.

2 Likes

How about…now, keep an open mind here because this isn’t likely to be the most agreeable solution to you…but…call them out on their shit…
That will save you lots of time and candles.

1 Like

I would normally take great pleasure in this ,but I have been asked not to by the grieving Widow.
I will only take so much though before it happens

1 Like

Attached or cursed objects are not effective there are to many variables. If your intent is to hex, then curse the person directly that has transgressed.

2 Likes

:joy:

I curse my firearms in chase they ever get stolen. The key is that I word it such that intention determines if the curse works or not.

I hand you the object willingly for your personal use. No curse.

You use that object to harm me, or decide to hold unto said object. Curse activates.

You know what something is and choose to disrespect it. Cursed

You accidentally bump into my alter table, or are just generally obvious that something is religious. No curse.

An object is stolen, and you bought it from the thief fairly without knowing its stolen. Curse activates on the thief only.

5 Likes

Any ritual you can share?

1 Like

I’d also like to know!