Cursing my enemies

I live amongst my closest enemies, I’m talking about my asshole neighbors the ones across from the street who own a sportscafe and the other ones downstairs, (so much has happened it would sit all day and write this post) they record and take pictures of me and my family without our consent. They listen to everything we’re doing and saying, they trash talk us in public. They ruined my reputation I’m the laughingstock of the town, people are literally laughing at me when I walk past them they shout “it’s the woman”. I opened the window multiple times and shouted that they should stop taking pictures of me or I report them to the police, since then they got more aggressive and they started to threaten me, that when I go to the cops they would do the same and that I should better be “aware” they know that my parents are close to being deported, they provoke and try to get a reaction from me. Today I heard them say that I should “wait” for the police report because it’s going to be bad for me and my family, the owner of the sportscafe also said that he has pictures and recordings of us as “proof” they accuse me of taking pictures and recording, even though they are the ones doing it, they take everything out of context about the things I’m saying the neighbors downstairs lie to them as well. We can’t afford to move out because of the bills the landlord let’s us stay here out of pity. We have so many other problems and we can’t even live in peace because of these hateful Bastards.

I’m scared to go to the police in fear that they would go even further or harm us in any wa

I’m still new to Magick and I’m learning, my actual question is: Is there a powerful curse to make the downstair neighbors move, and the ones from across the street as well and lose their store? or a spell to stop them in their tracks? Thanks and also sorry for the long rant, and for my english.

There are countless, helpful threads involving people who were successful in getting rid of their neighbors, please take some time to use the search function.

Stop what you are doing and talk to a lawyer.

1 Like

Make the police report so the harassment and illegal recording is on the record and you are the plaintiff. They’re not the police, and I don’t think you should be even talking to them, or anywhere near then, let alone accept their opinions as legal advice.

If they have posted these online use that in your report and make complaints to have them taken down.

Don’t lean out of your windows and talk to them, or engage them in any way. Stay away from them so they have to obviously engage you and make themselves look like they’re stalking you to harass you.

Look up freezer spells to get them to forget about you and stop speaking and working against you.

Get a job and move out.

You don’t say why they don’t like you - what if they have good reason? Find out why and fix that - change yourself to change your world.

4 Likes

Greetings. There is a book by Gordon Winterfield named Angels Of Wrath. That should help you. But i suggest first to go to the police.

1 Like

Good luck

Learn to use the magical power to ignore and to not give a Fuck then you can walk around do as you do every day in life without caring.

Whoever the rich punks are, They NEED you to react your giving them power over you.

Relax learn to not give a fuck and if you can manage to get laughed at and laugh with the person picking on you and turn it around into a you think it’s funny when people laugh at you and you enjoy it turn it in a conversation or whatever. Take this knowledge how you will turn the knowledge

I am giving you for free I could charge you for my information just kidding lol do what you decide with the information

2 Likes