Cursing a computer hacker

Is there a way to send a curse to someone who never shows their face and only communicates through text? This person is a known cyber bully and he has pulled my IP address and I have no idea what he is capable of doing with it. I am tired of feeling defenseless because of my lack of computer skills.

Welcome @chaosmonk33 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, ect:

intro3

1 Like

As long as you have something that is tethered to person directly then it is worthy to use in the curse even if it’s a lead on their computer behaviour or texts you can use that

— people can even use your game name/username or natal chart to curse… because all of these are tethered to a person, psionics and technology is magick, so it overlays with what you can do with it.

As far as what he is doing, it does seem illegal and rather invasive. I’m unsure why he’d target You like this. But I recommend taking practical steps such as staying hidden online where you use purchased VPN services to keep you stealth or consult a computer expert on which add ons and installations you can use to deflect these sort of things.

1 Like

It is very easy. Attack his persona. It will be super effective because he has no life.

1 Like

You can use an ip blocker. There are many VPN’s you can use, change your number or just block his.

1 Like