Curses (NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS)

His request is the last.

1 Like

Phase 1: Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer.

1 Like

I was just playing his Enn on iTunes.What a coincidence x I am meditating with you mate x

2 Likes

Anyone is welcome in helping as well. Helping hands are fun.

2 Likes

I’m with you 100%

Let’s make milkshake out of their stubborn brains x

3 Likes

Together… We bring their destruction.

5 Likes

I have a tray set out for envoking the Crows… I will light it now…

2 Likes

@aiden_crow see the MFWB emails I have posted a picture.

1 Like

Those were the last requests, don’t send anything else

@damia2hell I will look.

2 Likes

@serpens_album took care of yours.

2 Likes

I owe you one

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow

One day when I am less weak and financially troubled I will step up for you, no matter what x

1 Like

Taking a break for the moment. Used up a lot of energy.

5 Likes

Hello, this sounds interesting. May I send you an e-mail instead, or maybe could you send me a PM and then I’ll be right with you?

All requests have been taken. I already said I won’t take anymore. I’ve a full plate ATM.

1 Like

To those making offerings, I appreciate it. I feel my energy returning. I’m getting back into the practice of vampirism as well.

3 Likes

my candles are lit and the fucking crows are outside again… I guess its time for me to get the Odin invite over…

2 Likes

I love the crows by the way my oldest said when I die he will know I am near by the Crows — always bitching always near. his words not mine.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be helping when I get home from work. Don’t think I’m leaving it all up to you.

2 Likes

I see. Thank you anyway, and if you take requests again, it’d be cool if you could let us know if you are, or you could send me a PM. Peace!

2 Likes