Cursed money

There is a certain person that has a habit counting on me to give them money when theirs runs out. Of course it’s rarely paid back. Bugging me for smoke money, assuming I will pay for verifiable other things. They have also run up my bills and started conflicts every time I’ve tried to resolve any of it with them.

I’m thinking that somehow cursing a small bill which I would then give to them like its any other ordinary bill, next time I am begged for money would sure teach them a lesson in a little self reliance.

Anyone know anything about how to do this? What result I might expect from it?

[quote=“Blazewind Bluebird, post:1, topic:6805”]There is a certain person that has a habit counting on me to give them money when theirs runs out. Of course it’s rarely paid back. Bugging me for smoke money, assuming I will pay for verifiable other things. They have also run up my bills and started conflicts every time I’ve tried to resolve any of it with them.

I’m thinking that somehow cursing a small bill which I would then give to them like its any other ordinary bill, next time I am begged for money would sure teach them a lesson in a little self reliance.

Anyone know anything about how to do this? What result I might expect from it?[/quote]

You could just say no, would be alot easier and would probably have a more immidiate effect.

Maybe make a servitor to keep them away from you? The problem here is that if you keep giving them money breaking their legs or destroying their property would make them come to you for more money constantly, so you have to remove them from your life,maybe get him a job somewhere far away ?

Yeah, I agree with @thatrandomguy. It’s better to stop it now else it could grow up into something bigger.

Also, I don’t suggest you to beg them and to go on their level.

Just tell them that you can’t lend them money anymore because you need it to pay other things and that it would be nice to get your money back.

Personally, I don’t think that you need a magick here to solve that problem.

But if you want to try something like that, I hear that King Paimon (but I could be wrong) is good for these things, instead of putting curse on them.

I’ll be honest BB, I think it’s an absolutely awful idea just because the MINUTE they get that money, it’ll be spent on something, and the person who holds it longest next might be some single mom saving for her kid’s birthday, or an older person trying to afford one last holiday and stashing it away in their bedroom, there’s SO much chance of hurting an innocent because money by definition gets passed on really fast.

And really, what are the chances of them realising you cursed the money? Also agree with the other replies you got here, it’s just going to make them more needy and problematic.

IMO you’d do better asking spiririts to help you develop the ability to confront them and to handle their arguments/please/whatever effectively with your own words and self-belief.

Exactly! Before few days I found one very nice answer from spirit shared here… I think it was King Paimon, saying to be good to other people and other people will be good to you. So what I’m trying to say is that, there is no need to put curse on someone if that person isn’t trying to harm you. And instead of putting curse on them you could do something for them maybe… asking spirit to find them job, or do some money spell(s). Looks like even spirits doesn’t support using cursers for no reason.

Ohh, I almost forgot! If you really don’t know what to do, try to ask spirits for advice and help. I am sure that they would give you useful advices as well.

This situation doesn’t require magic, you just need to cut them off. The problem isn’t with the person bumming money, it’s you giving them money.

Ya, I think this is a “teach man to fish” situation.
Not a “give the man a fish and watch it blow his face off” situation.

[quote=“dranos, post:8, topic:6805”]Ya, I think this is a “teach man to fish” situation.
Not a “give the man a fish and watch it blow his face off” situation.[/quote]

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. :slight_smile:

Like when Vlad the Impaler invited all the fuckups and parasites in his kingdom to a lavish banquet, feasted them, and asked if they wanted to never work a day in their life or miss a meal like this ever again. They were all delighted at the prospect of such a life, so they were sealed within and burned alive. Vlad the Impaler. Paragon of Virtue.