Cursed before being born (Please read)

He who thrists the most, will ask the most - he who asks the most, will recieve the most…

Worry no more O Brother, I too was where you were…as full of tears, desperate, lonely, feeling alone in the world, misunderstood, misrepresented, even taken advantage of, and in my despair I did reach out to the spiritual once more, and it started to change my life, magick is the way of the gods, and you are one too, by natural construct, it will change everyting limitlessly, if you choose to, if you allow yourself to,…; Life is precious, and what also makes it so much more precious, as a gift, is the infinite potential, the infinite fun and magic(k) you have the ability to bring into it, to manifest, especially if you get to know how…;

I would like you to know that I do care about your life, your existence, and that it is important to me…; I spend my time making the earth a better place for the world to live in for all, and it’s for people being right where you are, too, that I do it. You will thrive, O Brother. There are tools available that will make you thrive like a king, where absolutely all your power as a creator can be in your hand; You already are in my heart, for we are one…we are one alliance, o fellow Soul, before we were even born into this world…;

You know what it is like to be fallen, now,
you have acquired knowledge of what it is to be fallen, and you have a pure heart, waiting to reveal the Lion within, that is there…

In raising the fallen now yourself, in being a creator, in making yourself an ideal for the world to strive to, you will raise all by being a living example. You have the right values at heart to show it to the world…and it will just feel like a matter of being yourself more fully.

Now, there may be a dogma about magick, yet magick is 'bringing yourself to expression, getting to know yourself as the living god you already are, it is a most natural way of self-expression.

I believe in you, with absolutely every single fiber that I am, in your infinite potential as a living god, as it is in all of us. The source of all things lives i’ you too, in oneness and equality with all life. The entire Cosmic fabric , and thus all you see directly, expressed in perfect divine order comes from the same source. The possibilities of the here and now are as fast in cosmic as your imagination can reach and even beyond that. Anything any alteration even onto a molecular level is possible onto you.

I believe in you in as much that I know that you can so this too - Man of steel, you might want to see it, it will show you more, and place your purpose as a soul in perspective…;

You are a hero, I know you are, I don’t doubt it…;
I hope to see you at my side soon, standing in your fulmest glory, know that I will be waiting for you there, and help you here, as much as is necessary, friend.

You are highly revered, Brother…;
Let’s be a band of Heroes, together…

Cosmic Superheroes, that is… As it is, most accurately, our true nature …;
Bless you eternally…!

Hermes Rising.

(And yes, mind you, my own higher self truly is Hermes himself, that I am fully integrating again - and I am on the Rise to shed my skin and rise again, so you won’t be walking alone - let’s rise from the ashes, and show the world where it’s at - I will help you Rise, O Brother, and glorious you shall be - just ask, as I respect your free will, and I will help all things change for the better, in the 360 degrees of your experience of reality :wink: I believe it’s time to groove, on the wildside :smiley: nothing is impossible, nothing, just so you know :wink: …)

1 Like

This is why we like you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like